[NGS] On Demand Content/Events

Greetings! I'm Shin, Veteran FPS and RPG player, Aspiring Game Designer and Arks with Love!

I've seen some smaller changes suggested here, so i'm not sure if that will be a valid suggestion. And I know the Development part of PSO2 is based on Japan. But if the Global team have any way to reach the devs, AND if the community approves this idea, PLEASE let them know!

I've been wondering if we could make resource gathering, specially mining, a little more fun by introducing a "On Demand Event" where we drop a Mining Bot or Mining Drill somewhere and we have to defend it against hordes of monsters while it slowly gather minerals. Since we have a big open world other players could come and help to get some reward too!

And Fishing! Every good game needs a fishing minigame! We have it in Base PSO2 why not on NGS?

And why not TAME Taming? I want a sunny to follow me around so bad!

With Love, -ShinLow

I've been wondering if we could make resource gathering, specially mining, a little more fun by introducing a "On Demand Event" where we drop a Mining Bot or Mining Drill somewhere and we have to defend it against hordes of monsters while it slowly gather minerals.

That sounds like it'd be pretty fun.

And Fishing! Every good game needs a fishing minigame! We have it in Base PSO2 why not on NGS?

I'm pretty sure they'll add fishing eventually, I'd be surprised if they didn't. Hoping its slightly more engaging than the minigame PSO2 had though.

And why not TAME Taming? I want a sunny to follow me around so bad!

We probably wont get that in specific because something similar (is going to - appearance devices still haven't been implemented in NGS) exists - mags (a sunny appearance change for mags sounds pretty likely, though). Though personally, I find mags as pets a little boring, and would prefer if we could maybe see the return of Auxiliaries and have them be the "pet" mechanic instead?