Kind of ironic

It took some work to get the new body just right for me, though I tend to use older outfits as they are more in line with my preferences which has been lacking in the newer scratches. The only place I've seen them not look so good is in the look book. Otherwise, they're looking quite alright. If they wouldn't gate things like the Fairy Dash behind $90 worth of scratch tickets loaded with things I find mostly uninteresting, then mayhap I'd be more willing to actually do it.

Nah see I just want them to make my trainee outfit for my male character because that is what I have been waiting for on NA

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Kind of ironic:

@Milk said in Kind of ironic:

The female outfits look bad for the most part anyway, it’s like they fired the designers for the good clothes in PSO2 or something. I hate 99% of the clothes.

Yeah I haven’t liked the look of basically every female ngs outfit so far.

I managed to make the wedding dress work because I needed a gothy dress for the NGS body but it's honestly inferior to my PSO2 outfits. We had a cute swimsuit idea but they ruined it with flipper looking feet, like I get everyone's tastes are different but they should have come up with some good classic designs first that can be worn anytime/anywhere. I miss gothic stuff for my main and warrior knight stuff for my favorite alt. 😞 Boo.

I don’t think it’s just us, seems like a lot of people aren’t impressed with the fashion so far, so I don’t know who their target audience has been so far, cause it doesn’t seem like the current player base.

Plenty of folks are wearing ngs stuff on the jp client

@XenoBladeX37645 said in Kind of ironic:

The female outfits look bad for the most part anyway, it’s like they fired the designers for the good clothes in PSO2 or something. I hate 99% of the clothes.

Yeah I haven’t liked the look of basically every female ngs outfit so far.

I managed to make the wedding dress work because I needed a gothy dress for the NGS body but it's honestly inferior to my PSO2 outfits. We had a cute swimsuit idea but they ruined it with flipper looking feet, like I get everyone's tastes are different but they should have come up with some good classic designs first that can be worn anytime/anywhere. I miss gothic stuff for my main and warrior knight stuff for my favorite alt. 😞 Boo.

I don’t think it’s just us, seems like a lot of people aren’t impressed with the fashion so far, so I don’t know who their target audience has been so far, cause it doesn’t seem like the current player base.

Plenty of folks are wearing ngs stuff on the jp client

Not talking about jp servers. Don’t play there, never have. Can only talk about the server I play

Kind of ironic.... that people play PSO2 but don't actually want any of the PSO2 specific outfits. Yeah just give me the generic gimmick garbage that's already in every other game so i can be uncreative in this game too.

If i was an outfit designer and i had to make yet another maid / wedding /swimsuit outfit for the 50th time in the same game I'd have quit too.

I'm glad they actually make PSO2 related outfits again and I'd wish they kept it that way.

@Macmaxi said in Kind of ironic:

Kind of ironic.... that people play PSO2 but don't actually want any of the PSO2 specific outfits. Yeah just give me the generic gimmick garbage that's already in every other game so i can be uncreative in this game too.

If i was an outfit designer and i had to make yet another maid / wedding /swimsuit outfit for the 50th time in the same game I'd have quit too.

I'm glad they actually make PSO2 related outfits again and I'd wish they kept it that way.

Any outfit that’s not a colab outfit would be a pso2 specific outfit hasn they can’t be found in any other game, unless that game does a colab with pso2.

I’m guessing want you actually mean is either npc outfits or the specific theme of the world of pso2. If you’re straight out copying npc’s then that’s not very creative at all, and that’s coming from someone with a Matoi character. Has for the theme I’d imagine it would be way worse for the designers if they had to design every single scratch to that theme for years on end, they would surely run out of ideas and get bored doing that.

Plus not everyone is going to like that theme and would never get anything from a theme they like. Even the people who like that theme would almost certainly get bored of it after enough scratches. That’s why it’s good they do different themes stopes the designers getting bored, and eventually their should be something for everyone, not just what one person wants. You’d quit too? Who else quit because they had to make swimwear/maids outfits etc?

I really do hope that they'll make another AC scratch addition to the trainee line. I still cannot comprehend a new addition to the game and we just release one scratch that is gender specific for a unique theme. I am sure they'll release more unique theme scratches with all genders getting a piece but this one still has me salty af since I still cannot get my arks outfit on NA lol.

Would be nice to know why they didn't also make three male outfits. It was so nice and even before.

@Weirdo I know right I mean I understand that female costumes are much more popular just look no further by checking the price differences between male and female costumes. The problem is that the player-base is nowhere near a 80 to 20 ratio (female to male) so there really is no reason to neglect players who play male characters and as I said before I would not want them to make a scratch where they drop all cool costumes for males but none for females.

@Weirdo

I was shown Mitarashi in a Bikini...Sega lied to me there is no Mitarashi Bikini.

@El-Zenchi said in Kind of ironic:

@Ki-Rin said in Kind of ironic:

the old costumes of pso2 look better than the new stuff so far.

No that's a big lie, both the 3D shape and texture of old costumes look horrible in NGS.

sexy outfits in Base: 15+ out of thousands

sexy outfits in NG: nil out of what 16?

why didn't they just adjust the old stuff like outlandish bikini without adding hideous scifi junk like they did with maid? i mean the assets are already there...I want to use my same fashion with the NGS model (which makes my character look pregnant lol)

troll harder bro

@Weirdo said in Kind of ironic:

Would be nice to know why they didn't also make three male outfits. It was so nice and even before.

It's the male character negative feedback loop.

Most people don't play male characters so there's less male cosmetics.

Less male cosmetics means less people play male characters.

Less people play male characters so there's less male cosmetics.

Repeat ad infinitum.

@Cerisa said in Kind of ironic:

@Weirdo said in Kind of ironic:

It's the male character negative feedback loop.

Most people don't play male characters so there's less male cosmetics.

Less male cosmetics means less people play male characters.

Less people play male characters so there's less male cosmetics.

Repeat ad infinitum.

doesn't help that Luther voice tickets were removed from all those gachas.