Is the Seasonal Shop a joke?

@PyroSaphuron said in Is the Seasonal Shop a joke?:

What does fomo mean? Never heard of that word. Is it a language other than English? Anyway, I'm wondering if they really are trying to kill the game. I mean, on top of this absolute garbage event and the absolute garbage weapons (no, Glissen is NOT a solid choice, it's far more expensive than four star weapons and does a full 10% less damage at max than the four stars, they're basically a n00b trap) AND SEVEN BLOODY AC SCRATCH TICKETS AT ONCE?! This is starting to feel like a pure cash grab. They use a mobile game font, and the original Super Mario Brothers had more content. This is more and more rubbish every day.

Glissen does not do 10% damage less since the element gives it an additional 10% damage to all enemies without a lightning weakness and extra on those with it.

It would have been nice if they did re-stock the items so there was more of an incentive to get on and farm the event. Alas, it is getting harder and harder to log in everyday just to do dailies, let alone participate in the event. Even when I am logged in, I say a good 70% of my time is spent just standing around Central City reporting RMT spammers. I suppose that has become my end game.

😞

@PyroSaphuron said in Is the Seasonal Shop a joke?:

They have this huge event where we're supposed to do the seasonal tasks and kill the enemies, okay. The Web Panel rewards are already weak sauce, but they're something, even though the player base isn't as big as they thought. Yet on top of that, the seasonal shop gained only two new things and no restock. With the ability to amass 399,996 points over the course of the event, one would think there would be more to obtain than one could earn in half the time of the event (Glissen is a joke; with equal max potential and enhancement, Vialto beats it by a solid 10%), especially given the ease of point gaining. Is this event Sega's bad idea of a joke? This shop needs help.

Glissen will do more damage to elemental weak enemies (currently all veterans, uq, gigantix at the least). The elemental damage bonus is actually 20% as far as Im aware and the your final result should be around Straga damage (or maybe, possibly higher), with bonus elemental downs on top.

@Reiven said in Is the Seasonal Shop a joke?:

It would have been nice if they did re-stock the items so there was more of an incentive to get on and farm the event. Alas, it is getting harder and harder to log in everyday just to do dailies, let alone participate in the event. Even when I am logged in, I say a good 70% of my time is spent just standing around Central City reporting RMT spammers. I suppose that has become my end game.

😞

Yes I expected a refresh/restock tbh this week seeming as it didnt last week. One more accessory and sg and thats pretty much it as far I can see? Be nice if we could convert leftover points to meseta or something.

@Doom-Smack said in Is the Seasonal Shop a joke?:

Be nice if we could convert leftover points to meseta or something.

They could, like, sell alpha reactors for points to enable such a conver... oh.

a good 70% of my time is spent just standing around Central City reporting RMT spammers. I suppose that has become my end game.

😞

I might log in to do UQs, but since they aren't on a timer anymore and were changed to RNG trash, i'm not going to log in every hour just to check.

It's sad because the shop doesn't reset. Also I've already cleaned out the shop and now have nothing left to farm. So so stupid. They could have easily made it reset weekly during the duration of the anniversary event.

@Yggranya said in Is the Seasonal Shop a joke?:

I might log in to do UQs, but since they aren't on a timer anymore and were changed to RNG trash, i'm not going to log in every hour just to check.

The fact that I have to rely on a third party for UQ announcements because of a terrible design choice is disappointing. That, and considering NGS is severely lacking in terms of repeatable content, I do wish that we were able to do the UQ's more than just once. Just to have something extra to do with my time...Until I eventually get tired of that, but it would still be nice to have the option.

I miss the quest counter so much.

@Yggranya said in Is the Seasonal Shop a joke?: I miss the quest counter so much.

Same. You'd figure that they'd keep that to some degree in the game given how successful it was too for the past.......................................shrfoshdfnmeioshdneuisgdnwidkleos 12 games in the series.

Welp, bought out the seasonal shop.