Is the Seasonal Shop a joke?

They have this huge event where we're supposed to do the seasonal tasks and kill the enemies, okay. The Web Panel rewards are already weak sauce, but they're something, even though the player base isn't as big as they thought. Yet on top of that, the seasonal shop gained only two new things and no restock. With the ability to amass 399,996 points over the course of the event, one would think there would be more to obtain than one could earn in half the time of the event (Glissen is a joke; with equal max potential and enhancement, Vialto beats it by a solid 10%), especially given the ease of point gaining. Is this event Sega's bad idea of a joke? This shop needs help.

But have you considered purchasing the start dash rappy pack though for $60+?

Jokes aside, yes, this is ridiculous. At the very minimum I expected them to restock since I've already cleaned it out (even buying the N-grinders). I figured it was the absolute LEAST they could do... I was wrong.

Tbh this anniversary is really underwhelming compare to the last time JP had one in base pso2...which we(global) never get.

And it doesn't seem like they're ever going to give us any of stuff that we're missing out on from that event too. All those cosmetics, emote, camo... Heck, We still don't even have fricking Rinzer trade which would be nice for all the player that's going to play base pso2 for new event.

I think I already complaining about this shit for thousand times already but they probably don't care I guess.

@Melforne said in Is the Seasonal Shop a joke?:

Tbh this anniversary is really underwhelming compare to the last time JP had one in base pso2...which we(global) never get.

And it doesn't seem like they're ever going to give us any of stuff that we're missing out on from that event too. All those cosmetics, emote, camo... Heck, We still don't even have fricking Rinzer trade which would be nice for all the player that's going to play base pso2 for new event.

I think I already complaining about this shit for thousand times already but they probably don't care I guess.

They don't care at all. Look at the state they launched this game in. They think this is acceptable while still releasing $60+ cosmetics. This game is a cash grab to them they really don't give a crap about anything else.

Unless I am missing something. The shop added 1 new accessory and 100 SG right?

They took two weeks to add in what could of been done in a few hours. Beginning the believe those other threads where they want the game to die.

..and they raised the price on the new SG by 50% just to troll everyone lol

e387cdb0-a224-4fcf-8589-4b59930457a3-image.png

@Gurgles said in Is the Seasonal Shop a joke?:

HOLY CRAP wtf

But have you considered purchasing the start dash rappy pack though for $60+?

Ok that is mean lool. Why you gotta pick on SEGA like that?

No btw and no you can't ask why.

@PyroSaphuron it beating it but 10% doesn't really hit (joke) status imo. The elemental weapons are still very solid choices.

But yeah I was expecting alot more to be put into the event in part 2

Oh good I’m never buying it then because I thought it was a ripoff in PSO2, too.

@Milk said in Is the Seasonal Shop a joke?:

Oh good I’m never buying it then because I thought it was a ripoff in PSO2, too.

They’re talking about seasonal points that you can trade for SG, so you’re technically not buying it. The price of buying SG with AC is still the same.

You can get more than enough points to get everything in this shop. I'll end up having enough to clean out the shop completely before the end of the week.

I mentioned it in the web link event topic, but yeah. This event as a whole has been kind of a downer; Just a few more rewards for continuing to do what we've been doing since launch. So far there's been nothing in the shop, nor offered as a prize for the link event that's gotten me super excited. At this point, if it wasn't for fomo on something good I'd probably just stop farming event points in general.

EDIT; To clarify, the fomo exists because sega has had some good past events, and I'm kind of in disbelief how inconsequential this one has been. 50 Photon quartz for 150m points, less than a day of the usual route x.x.

What does fomo mean? Never heard of that word. Is it a language other than English? Anyway, I'm wondering if they really are trying to kill the game. I mean, on top of this absolute garbage event and the absolute garbage weapons (no, Glissen is NOT a solid choice, it's far more expensive than four star weapons and does a full 10% less damage at max than the four stars, they're basically a n00b trap) AND SEVEN BLOODY AC SCRATCH TICKETS AT ONCE?! This is starting to feel like a pure cash grab. They use a mobile game font, and the original Super Mario Brothers had more content. This is more and more rubbish every day.

Fear Of Missing Out.