The new scratch sucks, and still no content.

I got it for the fairy dash because I was waiting for it, but this scratch honestly sucked. Tremble emote and soft landing are cute, didn’t like anything else. It’s rare for a scratch to be this boring. No one wants this junk, too, so I’m basically giving it away. Most of it is selling for 30k or less, it’s that bad. I don’t blame them, it’s not worth anything.

@Milk That's VERY subjective

@XenoBladeX37645 said in The new scratch sucks, and still no content.:

It stops being subjective when a significant percentage of the people that play the game share the same opinion, especially when there's even evidence to back it up (Sega's survey).

@IAMCRAIG said in The new scratch sucks, and still no content.:

It stops being subjective when a significant percentage of the people that play the game share the same opinion, especially when there's even evidence to back it up (Sega's survey).

No it doesn't. It's still VERY much subjective because there are people who do indeed think this has been the best AC. Thats still valid

No it doesn't. It's still VERY much subjective because there are people who do indeed think this has been the best AC. Thats still valid

Sega literally released a survey asking why we weren't buying stuff and a decent amount of people on these forums are saying it isn't very appealing. What you posted just now is no more than your opinion, with you not giving any evidence to contradict what people are saying in this thread.

Sega literally released a survey asking why we weren't buying stuff and a decent amount of people on these forums are saying it isn't very appealing. What you posted just now is no more than your opinion, with you not giving any evidence to contradict what people are saying in this thread.

That survey doesnt speak for EVERYONE. Theres people on these forums even saying they like this scratch. That is a FACT. Nothing about anything ive said has to do with an opinion. Learn what subjectivity is please

The scratches thus far have been pretty average at best, I would say. And yea, the lack of content is pretty disappointing. Considering that they're a lot of MMO's planned for release this year alone, Sega is going to have a lot of competition. On Ship 3, blocks have already been condensed down to 60, so that shows the population is indeed falling.

There is still New World and hopefully Project BBQ to be released later this year, as well as countless others like Corepunk, Mad World, Endwalker, heck, even FFXI is getting an expansion too. NGS is bleeding players due to the lack of content, and instead of focusing on releasing said content & addressing the many issues players have brought up, ranging from chat filters, to giving f2p access to the player shop, and everything in between, we get these scratches that a pretty sizeable amount of the remaining playerbase find mediocre and not worth the price when compared to the content that's currently available.

That's just people on the forum. Like I said earlier, I personally like this scratch a lot. Sure it's not the best one they've ever done and there's been nicer rollouts on PSO2 but it still has some really nice outfits/cast parts.

I also see a lot of people wearing the new stuff in game on my ship so I don't think a huge amount of people hate it because if they did they probably wouldn't put something on their character that looked like trash. Sucks for male characters though.

I like some of the stuff(and both hairs) in the new scratch(the Trainee Line).

I thought they were releasing female CAST parts. Instead we basically got a human body and regular hair.

@Furious-0 said in The new scratch sucks, and still no content.:

I thought they were releasing female CAST parts. Instead we basically got a human body and regular hair.

Yeah, and i'd prefer a more mechanical body without all the over the top garbage they've been in the past. Too bad it's for body type 2 and doesn't even have a head part. Considering all the male CAST parts of the past and the new one, i guess i'll just need to wait for a version of body type 2 without breasts.

@Yggranya it has a head. it looks like a hairstyle but is called a head not a hair. the thing that has been with ngs cast type 2 heads is none of them look robotic or androidic at all

@AngryRhombus563 Yeah, but why would a machine need hair? Can't even match the color with the rest of the body without changing you skin color and it still has your average human face.

Anyway, if you think "robotic" equals angular and full of reality warping ornaments, well, i'd rather have something more simplistic. In other words something new. Maybe "New Genesis" would mean something then.

@Yggranya You can also question why female CAST have to look about nearly indistinguishable from non-cast female while male cast are literal robots. Its been a thing since pso2, but ngs female cast lean even more towards indistinguishable. Sega things

@AngryRhombus563 said in The new scratch sucks, and still no content.:

@Yggranya You can also question why female CAST have to look about nearly indistinguishable from non-cast female while male cast are literal robots. Its been a thing since pso2, but ngs female cast lean even more towards indistinguishable. Sega things

Solution: stop recyclong the same thing in a different package and introduce options already, whoever designs things at sega.