The new scratch sucks, and still no content.

As usual for NGS.

BUT REALLY, [survey] we should discuss why you won't give poor Sega your money, because that's what's really important.

If you DO support Sega though, please f*ck off. Not interested in your opinion. [/survey]

Thanks.

Kind of absurd they didn't even reset points/event shop....

Come the f on Sega, it wasn't much but it was still something to do. Now even the seasonal tasks/enemies are a waste of time.

For better and lewd scratches o/ KEKW

@Saga-Saga said in The new scratch sucks, and still no content.:

Kind of absurd they didn't even reset points/event shop....

Come the f on Sega, it wasn't much but it was still something to do. Now even the seasonal tasks/enemies are a waste of time.

But they did add more star gems, with a 50% cost increase!

e0660bec-bc61-46ec-b60b-921f65675f08-image.png

nice nice SEGA . Kappa

New scratch sucks with the 45 scratch carrot they know a lot of people would want..

Straight garbage, lazy AF, not getting my money this time Sega. Guess I'll just finish up chapter 6 to finish the story campaign and take a break.

nah the scratch rules those cast parts are top tier

They released the game being the size of a demo. Every two weeks they add in content that could of been made in a day or less.

However, they always make sure there are more scratches each week for us to spend money on.

As much as I love the looks and the solid combat, I'm not going to support such behavior.

Finally some CAST parts...that look as shitty as they have ever looked. (SIGH)

On top of that, nothing but a signle innerwear for male characters. I guess it's to be expected that they'd cut cosmetics for the expendable gender.

@Fashioned-Soul said in The new scratch sucks, and still no content.:

They released the game being the size of a demo. Every two weeks they add in content that could of been made in a day or less.

However, they always make sure there are more scratches each week for us to spend money on.

As much as I love the looks and the solid combat, I'm not going to support such behavior.

Content makers arent the same ones designing outfits for scratches...2 completely different teams.

Huh? We looking at the same scratch? This scratch is pretty nice. Cast parts are good, at least 2 pretty nice female outfits, nice idle mtn and some nice acc. There's a few more I could mention but yeah this one prob one of my faves so far.

We'll see what August brings for content but don't get your hopes high. Keep expectations as low as humanly possible.

@Zenny they are so so at best. i think its currently better to pretend to be a Hi-cast

The male cast parts are alright until you watch the middle torso section twist and warp as you move around.

Yea, for myself, I personally don't like any of the fashion in this AC... As for the content... New world beta launched and new world is coming out next month!! ngs is still my go-to casual game though ^^