It's sad that Dash motion doesn't have accompanying stop motion

So you glide along elegantly using your Fairy motion, and you end up stopping in that same standard motion.

There really should have been a stop motion to go with eaach Dash motion, preferably as part of the dash motion.

Just some wishful thinking, I guess.

I only like the idle change motions and "dive" glide so far. The jump change motions are utter trash. They only change the regular jump animation and not the super jump or running jump. I feel ripped off for buying the arm spread jump for my cast , its useless as you never see the dam animation in regular play .

@somd215-0 said in It's sad that Dash motion doesn't have accompanying stop motion:

They only change the regular jump animation and not the super jump or running jump.

Yeah that is really disappointing.

Woa woa... you're asking them to give us TWO motions for the price of ONE !

They will sooner add Stop motions to NGS 2 and sell the Fairy dash - stop motion at that time.

This is false. I tried it and there is a unique stop animation for both Hover and Fairy dash. They also have their own jumping animations which is why other motion changers like Arms Spread is only applied while standing and running, but not dashing.

Hm. The Fairy dash doesn't look like it was different from standard dash. Maybe the difference is just too small. I'll check again when I'm online.

TBH, I kinda wish they'd stop shotgunning different motions and actually make and release a full set of matching ones at a time, though that's probably a riskier monetization strategy.

It is different I can tell.

@kztm said in It's sad that Dash motion doesn't have accompanying stop motion:

Maybe the difference is just too small.

Yeah, that's understandable. They both follow the movement design of the character stomping down their feet to slide to a halt over a distance, but with different takes on the animation. Standard twists the character slightly clockwise giving the impression of sliding sideways, while Fairy makes the character crouch down while still facing forward during the slide.

I want to agree though that it would've been nice with an elegant stop animation. Something more akin to how you land after dodging with Blind Escape.

@Browren It shoulda been a more fairy-like stop where you throw your feet forward imo.