Did anyone not receive any of the CBT participating rewards?

@Miraglyth said in Did anyone not receive any of the CBT participating rewards?:

@Aldorik said in Did anyone not receive any of the CBT participating rewards?:

I did recieve rewards, but not all. I'm missing the rewards for killing Nogleth, but i even completed the Task to kill one in the beta.

This is useful information. It rules out it being 100% a failure of Xbox Live account registration when an account completed multiple tasks and is missing the (separately-distributed) rewards for some but not all of them. Thanks!

They might have realized this themselves perhaps, if it means much I got a follow up request (they just replied to me again on their own) questioning which of rewards I qualified for in support.

@Miraglyth Thank you very much for clarification, I've linked all platforms for safety purpose back in April 2021 when I started playing (after reading that PSO2 can mess files up and players were forced to download and re-install game) so it should be good like you wrote.

After doing further research, I logged into Xbox website and checked my Xbox Profile. I stumbled upon Achievements section and New Genesis CBT field was shown there but without any entries. I assume that either MS Store, SEGA or both parties were culprits that the results of our achievements reset somehow after Closed Beta ended and client was deleted / taken off of MS Store. I don't remember if achievements system worked during CBT but the results aren't saved for me on the Xbox website, it would be great if @Aldorik checked it out and let us know if there's something else instead 0/0. Also any info about CBT achievements is displayed only there, no other platforms (Xbox Console Companion, Xbox application) seem to show any stats about NGS from CBT period.

Gamerscore Leaderboard.PNG

Another question, if I may...

Is there a possibility that CBT rewards are still being distributed and didn't reach players' accounts yet? Their way of explaining "Receipt period > Until 08/20 09:00 AM (Europe/Warsaw)" isn't 100% clear to me and maybe SEGA is still sending their rewards to all CBT participants by their ID numbers, that would possibly explain why I didn't get anything yet since my account was only 4 months old (maybe they're delivered in a timely manner from oldest accounts to the newest ones).

Nevertheless we'll wait and see how this issue is going to be addressed, it's on SEGA's side now.

Kind regards!

@Vashzaron said in Did anyone not receive any of the CBT participating rewards?:

if it means much I got a follow up request (they just replied to me again on their own) questioning which of rewards I qualified for in support.

Thanks for mentioning that, I got and almost missed the same reply.

@Grond said in Did anyone not receive any of the CBT participating rewards?:

Is there a possibility that CBT rewards are still being distributed and didn't reach players' accounts yet?

Campaign rewards are pretty much only ever distributed during a maintenance period, so it's possible but really not very likely.

I thought here mention somewhere that those CBT rewards would be distributed on the 27Th? That was my understanding anyway.

@Sakesubaki unknown_2021.07.27-06.50.png

It is one time they could distrubute anything, but the 21's was when distribution started/was supposed to happen. Technically have until Aug 20'th to make due on CBT rewards. It's not usual for rewards to 'roll out' without them saying it would happen that way tho.

@AngryRhombus563 Yeah, that's why I assumed that rewards are still being distributed and SEGA set a timeframe for whole process until 08/20, but wasn't 100% sure (there also were voices that items are sent during maintenance on 07/21). That means that players have to wait patiently until their prizes appear on their accounts.

Update to my case, though. PSO2 Team responded to my ticket and its status changed to "Solved", pattern looks similar so I thought about sharing info with others. It's my first experience with SEGA's Customer Support so I'm not sure if I shall reply them to keep my case open or leave it as is and await their further investigation. Any advices, friends?

Response.PNG

Ticket status.png

Let's hope they address issues properly and players, who met requirements, will receive their rewards.

Kind regards!

@Grond said in Did anyone not receive any of the CBT participating rewards?:

Update to my case, though. PSO2 Team responded to my ticket and its status changed to "Solved", pattern looks similar so I thought about sharing info with others.

I've received a differently-worded version of that email about 4 days ago. Not sure how to see my open tickets so I don't know if mine was set to Solved but I expect so.

They have been good about noticing and completing incomplete reward distributions in the past, like the second of three Battle Arena campaigns OG PSO2 had, and one of the ARKS Leagues that distributed nothing once. So I'm confident they'll fix this too. Would be nice if there was an official Bug Report announcement on the website though, or at least a tweet.

I got mine now, thanks for resolving that at least.

Yea they resolved the problem, without receiving a ticket from absolutely everyone with the problem, which was likely everyone.

Confirming, I received my closed beta rewards too!

Thanks for the heads-up, friends. I received CBT rewards, too.

We won't get to know if that was oversight from SEGA or if they had so many items to send so they split whole distribution process into 2-3 batches during next maintenances like they had been dealing with exceeded amount of character transfers to different ships. All's well that ends well.

Kind regards!