Did anyone not receive any of the CBT participating rewards?

@AngryRhombus563 said in Did anyone not receive any of the CBT participating rewards?:

@batmen1910 Its not even launching the game. doubt. Its just listing everything i have from MS store. And since it even lists those I think there to be no difference.

There a difference go link your Xbox Console Companion to PSO2

launch the game from MS store then go link your Xbox Console Companion to PSO2

@batmen1910 There aren't even options for that. Console companion, after restarting computer, is launching to the same account. I don't think this is going to be the solution for the hundreds that havent gotten CBT rewards. Now I have something to disable as a startup item...

so your Pso2 is link to which platform?

Win 10, Steam and epic are all linked up. As pointed out before people that started with win 10 and linked steam and epic to that are still not getting their stuff. its a deeper issue of MS dropping the ball with their accounts.

is your MS store and Xbox Console Companion same account because they need to be same account and here the link that tell peoples to link there account to Xbox Live to get the rewards https://pso2.com/news/announcements/CBTtest0607

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/gaming-and-store-accounts

Its already linked to my MS store account, and vice versa. Its down to Microsoft things....

FYI, this is my 'Xbox gamer tag'. I log onto these forums using the xbox login option, and to no coincidence its the same login info as my Microsoft account thats also used to log into windows store version of PSO2.

when you start the game does it tell you something like mute when you play on your xbox live account on MS store

@batmen1910 Just a popup about cross play. I know youre trying to help, but I really think this is down to Microsoft doing Microsoft things. They just need to be alearted of the fact that lots and lots of people havent been getting the CBT rewards after having logged onto their crap.

Were we supposed to login to ms version between launch and the 7th of July? I just went back and looked at this and didnt realize it probably meant that if you entered cbt and didnt have a ms acct to begin with, to link a steam acct to that and then login on ms with that acct later. However, i had a ms acct that i linked to steam and havent logged back into ms since before ngs launch. So i guess I may be outta luck? 20210722_034200.jpg EDIT. After reading other peoples comments here, theres an issue even if i had logged in through ms version from sounds of things. I have some alliance friends who didnt get rewards though that did login to ms in that timeframe, too. If I dont get rewards thats understandable. I messed up by not understanding what I was supposed to do. LOL

@batmen1910 said in Did anyone not receive any of the CBT participating rewards?:

windows store is not using Xbox Live windows store is using as PC

Again, the Micrsoft (not Windows) Store PC client does use Xbox Live.

Let's not make any assumptions about where the fault with non-distribution lies just yet. For all we know it could've been that the distribution just didn't complete before maintenance ended (which might be the most likely explanation for why some pre-NGS reward distributions didn't initially reach everybody and the rest only got theirs the following maintenance).

Hey there, friends. Likewise, I didn't get CBT rewards but I'm 100% sure that I logged into the game via MS Store and Xbox Console Companion during Closed Beta period. Also I logged to NGS from all available platforms (Epic Games Store, Steam, Xbox Console Companion, MS Store, Xbox application which was provided via MS Store's update) after launch so it seems that I met all requirements for these items.

However I'm not sure if I interpreted SEGA's message correctly and messed things up along the way somehow.

*If you have a Steam or Epic Games account, please link your account with an Xbox Live account before the official launch of PSO2:NGS.

I opened Xbox application, went to Settings > Account and there's a menu with options to link accounts. Xbox Live.PNG

Didn't SEGA mean linking in-game accounts while inputting Account Link Code between platforms? I'm able to play on my account from all systems and I assumed that their message was about such process (GamerTag was visible upon login). If not, I think I didn't get what they meant by linking accounts and messed up big this time. I saved all screenshots from CBT so I'll try with customer support, I guess.

Good luck to all!

@Grond said in Did anyone not receive any of the CBT participating rewards?:

Didn't SEGA mean linking in-game accounts while inputting Account Link Code between platforms? I'm able to play on my account from all systems and I assumed that their message was about such process (GamerTag was visible upon login).

They did; EGS linking means nothing as far as PSO2 is concerned.

But if you can play the same PSO2 account on different ecosystems, you must have undertaken the one-time code linking process within PSO2 so you should be good.

I did recieve rewards, but not all. I'm missing the rewards for killing Nogleth, but i even completed the Task to kill one in the beta.

@Aldorik said in Did anyone not receive any of the CBT participating rewards?:

I did recieve rewards, but not all. I'm missing the rewards for killing Nogleth, but i even completed the Task to kill one in the beta.

This is useful information. It rules out it being 100% a failure of Xbox Live account registration when an account completed multiple tasks and is missing the (separately-distributed) rewards for some but not all of them. Thanks!