Did anyone not receive any of the CBT participating rewards?

@AiC-L If there was an exact date to log in with the MS Store launcher I'd assume it was between June 11 when they made the post I talked about before and July 7 which is listed in that post. If that is the problem, hopefully they will recognize that between the notice for the log in requirements being buried in a maintenance end post and the wording being kinda vague, that said requirements were not communicated properly to the player base and they decide to fix it some how, either by making another window of opportunity to log in and earn said rewards and actually making a full notice about it on the game's site or find a way to give the stuff to players that earned it but missed the log in dates.

I have screenshots taken on 16 June when I logged in using the Microsoft Store version to receive and use the Win10/XboxOne campaign rewards (AIS Suit and Rappy Head-Mounts).

Regarding the Closed Beta Test Participation Rewards Players that log in by July 7 after the NGS launch will be eligible for the Closed Beta Test participation rewards.

We plan to distribute the Closed Beta Test rewards to players who have logged in by July 7 with the Xbox Live account they used to participate in the Closed Beta Test, at the end of Scheduled Maintenance on July 21 (Wed).

@Miraglyth Then that kills my theory about it being caused by not logging in with the MS Store launcher. Good to know that it is at least not something they could just say is our faults for missing the dates, but now we are back to guessing why some people haven't got their rewards.

to the ppls that didnt get ur rewards u need to use ur xbox live acc to get the rewards. If u play on MS Store u need to link ur xbox live acc to get the rewards.

@tinylamia said in Did anyone not receive any of the CBT participating rewards?:

Good to know that it is at least not something they could just say is our faults for missing the dates

If it was a date range and they never told us what it was, it still wouldn't have been our fault.

@Vashzaron said in Did anyone not receive any of the CBT participating rewards?:

[image]

I got one too:

6b38bc48-d623-4df2-88ef-38f648f66465-image.png

I do still recommend that anyone else who hasn't received them file their own support ticket though. Firstly it registers that you've got an affected account which both makes it a little more likely they'll fix it for you, second that registration might help them narrow down the cause of why some but not all accounts received these rewards, and third it helps boost the volume of reports which might bump it up the queue of issues to resolve.

@x-vang88 would linking them now even amount to anything? And are there instructions on the process that dont include pso2?

My support just told me to log in with the account used to play the CBT, yet I only have one account which I used before the steam release, which was linked to steam. What is going on, sweet jesus

Well if the simple act of logging intot he windows 10 version counted for xbox live login, they are screwing many many people out of CBT rewards and support isn't helpful with this as expected... I hopped on the win 10 version several times after the CBT, before July 7, out of necessity for Win 10 specific items they put out, particularly the NGS launch rewards. Its hard not to meet the time frame if you logged on to get those.

See, related to this, i havent even been getting that Xbox Game pass ultimate reward and I am an Xbox game pass ultimate subscriber. That just shows they really haven't been counting my logins to PSO2 as 'xbox live'. if they did at one point for another thing, they at some point stopped being related.

@AngryRhombus563 said in Did anyone not receive any of the CBT participating rewards?:

Well if the simple act of logging intot he windows 10 version counted for xbox live login, they are screwing many many people out of CBT rewards and support isn't helpful with this as expected... I hopped on the win 10 version several times after the CBT, before July 7, out of necessity for Win 10 specific items they put out, particularly the NGS launch rewards. Its hard not to meet the time frame if you logged on to get those.

Did you use your Xbox Console Companion to log in to PSO2 because you need that to log in for Xbox Live for PSO2

@batmen1910 Why would anyone consider that when PSO2 is accessible from the windows store?

@AngryRhombus563 said in Did anyone not receive any of the CBT participating rewards?:

@batmen1910 Why would anyone consider that when PSO2 is accessible from the windows store?

That because windows store is not using Xbox Live windows store is using as PC

@batmen1910 Its not even launching the game. doubt. Its just listing everything i have from MS store. And since it even lists those I think there to be no difference.