Did anyone not receive any of the CBT participating rewards?

@AtsuKazami said in Did anyone not receive any of the CBT participating rewards?:

Let me know if there is any updates on the ticket support.

Will do.

But please file a support ticket too! The more requests, the more likely and sooner it'll be that this gets looked at. It's pretty straightforward what you can select to report this one:

• Issue: General Request
  • Ticket Category: Event Issues
  • Subject: New Genesis CBT rewards not received
  • Game version: Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis
  • Game Platform: Windows 10 (You could also answer Steam or Epic Games Store as both are on Windows 10 too, the option is a misnomer and they should call it Microsoft Store)
  • Description: (Type your description here)

That's it! Should take 5 minutes.

@AngryRhombus563 said in Did anyone not receive any of the CBT participating rewards?:

maybe only people that started with MS Store version got rewards. People that started with steam and/or epic and linked MS store versions to those get nothing.

I started with the Microsoft Store version on its 27 May 2020 release and got nothing.

same here, zero rewards, same as my buddy.had to send a support ticket. not like i didn't expect anything else like this using the MS Store, still frustrating. the more i tell myself this is an alpha, the better i can cope with all the issues surrounding this game

My beta rewards are also missing. After some searching I found a part in the June 11 End of Emergency Maintenance post that says "We plan to distribute the Closed Beta Test rewards to players who have logged in by July 7 with the Xbox Live account they used to participate in the Closed Beta Test, at the end of Scheduled Maintenance on July 21 (Wed)." I wonder if that meant to log in on a version of the game specifically on the Xbox Live service, so MS Store or Xbox One versions, and not just log in with an account that has been linked with Xbox Live.

@tinylamia That would be pretty messed up to have to have been linked to an xbox live account, given you need an xbox to play the xbox version if im not mistaken.

MS store version and xbox version are seperate entities too. xbox has its own 1st time login bonuses you dont get by logging in with ms store version for instance.

@AngryRhombus563 said in Did anyone not receive any of the CBT participating rewards?:

@tinylamia That would be pretty messed up to have to have been linked to an xbox live account, given you need an xbox to play the xbox version if im not mistaken.

The Microsoft Store version (which they rather bizarrely call "Windows 10" as if Steam and EGS don't also use Windows 10) also uses Xbox Live as the basis of its account system. Players could play on both Xbox One and PC with the same account thanks to this.

Here's a screenshot of my NGS CBT play, which confirms the use of an Xbox Live account.

d139e15b-0f14-4365-88f2-dc060cc83fa7-image.png

@Miraglyth it actually doest, which is why there exists a seperate 1st time log in bonus for xbox and ms store verdions that are both different. you need an xbox for the xbox rewards unlesd there was some hidden work around. ms store version dont count as xbox version.

it actually doest, which is why there exists a seperate 1st time log in bonus for xbox and ms store verdions that are both different.

Even if this were true (it certainly wasn't prior to New Genesis, since new Microsoft Store accounts always got both the Xbox One and Windows 10 first time rewards upon account creation), all that would mean is that they can detect console / PC separate to the Xbox Live integration that both undeniably use.

@Miraglyth well, as one who never got the most recent xbox one 1st time login rewards due to not having an xbox, its likely this is the reason.

unless someone can confirm having a linked xbox account, logged into their xbox version prior to jul 7 and still got nothin..

as one who never got the most recent xbox one 1st time login rewards due to not having an xbox, its likely this is the reason.

I'm not honestly sure what you're trying to say here. If you got the first-time login rewards before NGS, you wouldn't get them again after NGS anyway. Having received the first-time login rewards for all platforms prior to NGS, I didn't get any of them again after NGS released.

And in any case that doesn't mean the "Windows 10" (Microsoft Store) platform doesn't use Xbox Live. It clearly does. When you start the game when not logged in it literally opens an Xbox Live login popup and after using it that it displays your Gamertag on the title screen as shown in my screenshot above.

@Miraglyth ok you disagree with me, as usual. im stopping at this

@AngryRhombus563 Are you talking about the 1st time log ins that were announced for New Genesis? Because those were the same as the 1st time log ins from base PSO2 and I don't think anyone who had already acquired them in base PSO2 got them again for NGS. Not even my friends that play exclusively on Xbox One got them again. I'd ask them about this beta stuff, but since neither of them have a PC they didn't participate in the closed beta.

@tinylamia i got 1st time login rewards in january for steam and ms store when i started the game, then got 1st tine login for the ngs campeign for steam, ms, and epic... I got no items ever pertaining to1st time login with xbox, cuz i dont have one. My memory is very astute so i dont need to continue scratching my head over whats going on since the wording is very clear: they fuked us

Didn't get mine either. Started on Microsoft Store way back when NA first launched, linked Steam when that came out. Played NGS beta, logged in from Microsoft Store several times up until now.

But we are still playing a beta. I am very sorry. I had to make the joke. xD

Some people in my Alliance haven't either, just chiming in for them.

I'm hoping it's not some thing where you had to have logged in with MS Store between some exact dates a while after the initial launch. Might be that we just happened to be using a different launcher during those times.