Did anyone not receive any of the CBT participating rewards?

Because I did not. Not a single one at all. I checked both base pso2 and ngs side. Nothing but ep1-6 rewards. Don't tell me that I need to log in with MS store again...

@HuddledRobin318 I only logged in the Steam version and I got the rewards.

I didn't get shit

Mostly Steam user here, logging into the Microsoft store doesn't help.

Didn't get a thing.

Rappy Burst (not official, but an active commentator) tweeted that some people didn't get them.

https://twitter.com/RappyBurst/status/1417797778235920385?s=20

Suggests submitting a ticket.

@Miraglyth Yea, their support screen is only every a log-in loop for me. They'll have to fix this without getting flooded by a million support tickets.

Did not received my beta rewards, logged into Microsoft store version and on steam.

@AtsuKazami said in Did anyone not receive any of the CBT participating rewards?:

Did not received my beta rewards, logged into Microsoft store version and on steam.

Can now report this is the situation for me too.

Seems this is quite a prevalent issue. I half-expect they'll issue a statement about it soon.

Let me know if there is any updates on the ticket support.

logged in both win10 and steam version did not get anything, only the episode rewards

I can confirm that I also did not receive the rewards, and I completed all of the incentives that were provided. I wonder if they forgot to pull those who completed all the tasks?

@ShiftaDeband maybe only people that started with MS Store version got rewards. People that started with steam and/or epic and linked MS store versions to those get nothing.

@AngryRhombus563

Nope, I started day 1 of the PC release. Nothing from the CBT

Doesn't seem to be any real rhyme or reason to those who did and didn't get the rewards. All we can do is wait.

@AngryRhombus563 No, I started with the Microsoft release originally and nothing.