PSO2 ARKS Investigative Report...

...has been published! And it's mostly what you would expect: link.

Still... Millioraj Dusk should not be the second most commonly used Harmonizer and Rykros Staff isn't even in the top 3? Did they nerf the crap out of it or what's going on here?

It seems that because this data is from March (according to the dates), I also have a great deal of questions regarding the Subclass popularity (Ranger/Gunner and Gunner/Fighter comes to mind, as well as Hunter/Braver).

The thing that definitely has me curious and surprised me the most was the class popularity. On the Japanese side I distinctly recall from their PSO2 Station results that the Phantom was by far the most popular class with the Hero and Luster just behind and then you also had the Etoile (all the Successor classes making about 75-80% of the class population) with everything else being much lower.

Comparing the class popularity with the JP server data (https://pso2.jp/players/event/9th_anniversary/report/01/) is interesting, for me it's rather surprising.

I'm curious if N-Braver in August would be able to live up to the global expectations 😃

@Ryoga said in PSO2 ARKS Investigative Report...:

Millioraj Dusk should not be the second most commonly used Harmonizer and Rykros Staff isn't even in the top 3? Did they nerf the crap out of it or what's going on here?

I kind of get the impression this survey was of all characters, in other words all those cheaply-geared alts we have with only a Croesus or Millionaire weapon from collection folder because that's good enough for anything anyone would use an alt for (daily missions on SH and so on).