Just did Profound Darkness today: Is the Solo Rematch an Unlockable now?

I just beat it roughly 10 minutes ago and I don't see the solo rematch of it there. Is it something to be unlocked again?

@Guilrel

Profound Darkness' solo rematch has a trigger that can be purchased from the Rising Weapon Badge shop. The solo version also runs alongside the 12-man version, but from the times you've given it sounds like you completed the 12-man around 10 minutes after they both closed for entry. (I forgot how time worked)

Profound Darkness' solo version (Butcher of light) wasn't a rematch like Deus Esca anyway, was it? It was just concurrently available during the UQ window so if you wanted to do both you had to start the window early and finish one quickly enough to be able to start the other before the window ended.

@Miraglyth said in Just did Profound Darkness today: Is the Solo Rematch an Unlockable now?:

Profound Darkness' solo version (Butcher of light) wasn't a rematch like Deus Esca anyway, was it? It was just concurrently available during the UQ window so if you wanted to do both you had to start the window early and finish one quickly enough to be able to start the other before the window ended.

No, it wasn't like Deus Esca in which it came up a second time after the first hour was over. The Butcher of Light version normally shows up along with the normal 12 player quest. It was such a surprise to see it not there before and after I finished the quest.

Since I know the game had almost reset everything when NGS started, I was wondering if that was the case with the Solo rematch. However, it could also be that the quest meant to be the one that doesn't have the Solo rematch at first...

Barren Blossom, Butcher of Light does not show up if it is an unscheduled Urgent Quest. This has been the case in all past instances (at least from Ep5 onward, can't confirm during the quest's debut in Ep4) where it has shown up unscheduled. Because all Urgent Quests are now unscheduled, Barren Blossom, Butcher of Light will never appear again as an Urgent Quest and has to be ran as a Trigger Quest.

So I guess quests that have a rematch in the half hour mark of the initial quest only work for now. I just did the Crimson Fellwyrm rematch not too long ago. It was nice to fight this guy again. But I am still disappointed that the rematch with Profound Darkness doesn't work anymore.

By the way that could also mean that Deus Esca and Yamato's rematch could still be working if they show up as urgent.

@Guilrel

I mean, you can always do PD's rematch whenever you want pretty much for free with triggers from the RWB badge exchange. It's not a huge problem.