NGS Headline - July 27

Global Stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgBEnoThp4U

JP Stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBJmCJC2y7s

Get ready for your next set of cash grabs.

I don't see the global site info yet but the JP one is here https://pso2.jp/players/news/28193/

Info on contents releasing in August - Braver, Side Story, New UQ etc

Lol did they purge the dislikes? There were waaaaaay more dislikes before

They purged dislikes. Can't hide the sun with a finger.

Would anyone care to explain how they'd purge dislikes, because I'm pretty certain that you can't do that. Also, even if that somehow happened, why would they only purge the GL one and not JP? Unless the JP ratio changed drastically from when I last saw it, it's pretty much the same

@LusterMain Youtube can remove likes and dislikes from videos.

@AngryRhombus563

I'd imagine, but it seems as if it is SEGA being accused of doing so.

According to Random Stream Chat Members it appears youtube will purge mass dislikes (likely automatically) if people haven't even watched the video. Sounds pretty fair to me though

@LusterMain They should honestly just not let people like or dislike videos before seeing either even 5 or 10 seconds of the video, or a certain percentage of the video depending on the length (like some are only a few seconds long so if it was less than the required time to like and dislike then it would be impossible for those videos).

@Riesz

I agree too, although I can see at least a little value in letting people just instantly like or dislike things as liking is one way to save it for later, like/dislike helps the algorithm, etc.

@LusterMain said in NGS Headline - July 27:

Would anyone care to explain how they'd purge dislikes, because I'm pretty certain that you can't do that. Also, even if that somehow happened, why would they only purge the GL one and not JP? Unless the JP ratio changed drastically from when I last saw it, it's pretty much the same

The like to dislike ratio was even worse for jp

@LusterMain There's literally an add to watch later function on Youtube though.

@Riesz

Won't stop some people from using likes to do it. Do note I said a little.

...Have they purged the dislikes again on Global?

Already several times for both JP and global, but people says its Youtube automatic doing it for unaired streams. The comments are also getting completely removed.

I see. Well, I hope they are preparing themselves adequately for the storm consisting mostly of excrement that is projected to come their way via the comments on Youtube. (If comments get disabled completely during this upcoming headline, I am going to laugh. It will indicate Sega has full knowledge of just how unhappy the playerbase is, but are trying to save face and carry on like nothing is amiss).

If they make Defense Quests, UQs, wouldn't that make UQs the main focus again, haha. I hope it isn't defending 4 trucks in a row or something but knowing my luck it probably will be.. I wonder why they're delaying stuff. Maybe they're understaffed even if they prepared stuff in advanced? Speculation, anyways. Need more dev transparency on this..