Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?

I dont buy anything anymore because i reward puplisher for doing a good job......NGS is the opposite. I also dont support puplisher who re-sell stuff people already purchased with real money instead of patching it like any other puplisher would have done out of respect for their customers.

If Sega wants my money they need to prove that they earned it. I dont even bother with the survey because Sega wont listen when i tell them to do a better job and earn the money.

@Gilver-Redgrave Yea, the oracle renewal in particular was face slapish. The quality of the renewal isnt even all that great compared to a new NGS based piece of phasion. If I had a place to put it in the survey due to my own selections, I would have told them I wouldn't scratch any more 'remakes' if that is the level of quality to be expected, plus those things are a couple thousand meseta in PSO2. They should have just remade it and put it on an NGS vendor.

This post is deleted!

@Gilver-Redgrave said in Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?:

I dont buy anything anymore because i reward puplisher for doing a good job......NGS is the opposite. I also dont support puplisher who re-sell stuff people already purchased with real money instead of patching it like any other puplisher would have done out of respect for their customers.

If Sega wants my money they need to prove that they earned it. I dont even bother with the survey because Sega wont listen when i tell them to do a better job and earn the money.

I would check the survey if I were you.

If anything, it's full of actual people feedback as options.

They know what we're complaining about, give it a try. You never know if they're actually listening or not but we must take the chance.

Well, they did let go their community manager and marketing lead from ESTsoft at the end of June... probably new community team at SoA now

Who's managing this game? Whoever it is should be fired. There is a complete disconnect between what the players want and what Sega wants.

The players are concerned about the content and lack of things to actually do. Sega's only interest is selling us AC and getting their players to take up gambling for a living.

What a disastrous launch.

Just finished the survey.

The one question where I chose the "other" option was the why I don't buy AC scratch tickets one. I don't because of the completely absurd price of the motion bonus tickets (45 draws) and mentioned that I would only buy these for no more than 15 draws.

I would have done the very first AC scratch for the hover dash if it wasn't for this completely absurd price for the motion bonus ticket.

SEGA of Japan is managing the game, leaving us no direct means of communication with them.

Ezodagrom said in Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?:

The one question where I chose the "other" option was the why I don't buy AC scratch tickets one. I don't because of the completely absurd price of the motion bonus tickets (45 draws) and mentioned that I would only buy these for no more than 15 draws.

I would have done the very first AC scratch for the hover dash if it wasn't for this completely absurd price for the motion bonus ticket.

Same boat here. It's completely unreasonable for the average player to spend that much with the current rate we're getting scratches. We just got four revival scratches at the same time and unlike the others, they all expire within three weeks, some of them are bloated with almost 200 items. Currently we have about seven active scratches (need to double check the actual amount - Edit: It's actually eight, nine if you count the SG scratch in, too!) and they expect us to buy 45 pulls just from one of them.

Considering how they advertised the motion animations before NGS launch, they're gatekeeping them from the majority of players. Not asking to get them for free, but maybe rethink how much you're expected to spend for one of them and what else you can afford with that amount of money.

I am also confused why they decided that these revival scratch items are only tradeable in NGS. These are old items, especially Weapon Camos look awful due to a resolution bug, I bet one would have higher chances of selling them where they actually looked right.

NGS has lots of potential and I want it to succeed, I'd def be willing to spend more money than I currently do but not at this rate, I want to get my money's worth when I spend it.

@RaisiN Yeah, plus I think they would have more people drawing scratches if the motion tickets had a much more reasonable price (the lower the better), instead of it being an item exclusive for whales.

I think so, too. Almost ironic how they ask in the survey why we aren't spending more money, while I'm wondering why they don't target a wider audience with their products that are sought after. But perhaps JP just has a different mindset over there, it may be just another gacha to them but I think the monetization is extremely predatory at times (to the point where I was surprised you only need one ticket to account bind motion animations). Good products usually sell well, without needing to rely on aspects like FOMO which is almost always a factor in PSO2.

If SEGA isn't satisfied with their income than it means they need to improve. Now if they don't mind I'm just talking into the void at this point and nothing will change.

TLDR: there isn't any content that incentivizes me to buy anything. Sega is trying to get me to spend on a game that's in the alpha test state, and expecting me to drop cash like what I did in pso2? not gonna happen. Not gonna buy the premium after expires too, simply because the premium does not even bring me anything.

Lack of content is something, but bug repair is beyond my borderline definition of incompetent. Bugs identified back in CBT1 from JP still have not received any update. Mind you that's several months, I have not yet seen any major game developer could leave several bugs for so long since the 2000s when I started playing MMO. I guess PSO2 developer is a smol indie team.

Oh, forgot to mention those NGS scratch design is so bad that I felt I'm wearing 1970s villager outfits in a sci-fic game. And their horrendous body-fitting... any outfit with a skirt will bloat like a freaking inflated floating device used in the plane crash, so to combat the issue Sega just slimmed the guard npc to the degree she needs ICU care as if she is a real person... all those just to make that she can JUST LOOK normal in the outfit... . Sega, what makes you think people will spend for those rushed and low quality work?

Edit one more: Also forgot to mention the revive liquidation. I capped almost every gasha bonus just to get all the LAs in the gasha... now they are liquidating those LAs with 200 AC per pull. To me, it is a sign that they don't have a "limited" vibe in those scratches they were proposing, and I can just relax and wait for it to come back... since they will come back MUCH cheaper.

@RaisiN When the first NGS scratch was released (with the hover dash motion ticket), I've seen a few complaints about the price from the JP side as well.

I mean the hover dash should have been a basic option with how there is the hover run as a basic option.

@Weirdo not to mention how bad that motion is, they literally ripped the basic motion to sell it as an exclusive bonus.