Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?

gives us teresa hair (6b+ meseta atm), get money

old hair better than ngs hair... sad

@Milk said in Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?:

If your character looks just right then it makes the game more appealing to play for a minute but eventually the lack of content catches up and a pretty looking picture isn’t enough.

you got it spot on, i absolutely adore the character i've got in pso2 but having literally nothing to do gives me no reason to want to play above the weekly missions. you could say we have base pso2 still but the matchmaking is atrocious for anything that isn't an urgent quest

not a reply to milk but i think that the gacha in pso2 is not as bad as other things as you can actually trade and sell what you get to others and buy the items you do want. yes its predatory and an animation for your character should not be 50 USD but for the actual drops itself it's much more forgiving than locking everything you get to your character (SG scratch...)

EDIT: i mean, it would be forgiving if they didn't remove shop passes.

@lunartear said in Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?:

you can actually trade and sell what you get to others

Only when you purchased Premium.

It speaks loudly to me that Pariah doesn't come around here(or hasn't in a while) anymore.

@Miranda

19 days including today. Nothing special tho because its possible that Pariah takes a break from the game so why bother with the forums for said game ?

@Miranda @Gilver-Redgrave I saw them in-game yesterday, so they're still on from time to time at least, but wouldn't be surprised if they decided to not look at the forums anymore, in which I wouldn't blame them.

The swimsuit scratch will probably be my last scratch until winter, because SEGA has given me reason to invest in a new GPU instead of AC. I can use it for other games Sega drives me to play instead, so it will be well worth it !

@Drbgamez said in Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?:

wouldn't be surprised if they decided to not look at the forums anymore, in which I wouldn't blame them.

UPDATE: They got stuck bc of the age gate bug, so they can't log in to the forums.

@Archetype-Luna Enter your age to be allowed to proceed to the website. If you accendntly just hit continue, youre blocked out until your clear your site cache.

@Archetype-Luna When you enter your DOB, only for it to go back to that same page, and it keeps looping back to it every time you enter it in.

@Drbgamez Thats not something ive seen xD I do get login loops for the support page tho...

@AngryRhombus563 said in Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?:

@Archetype-Luna Enter your age to be allowed to proceed to the website. If you accendntly just hit continue, youre blocked out until your clear your site cache.

I've had it happen before with mine, and I entered mine, so it can happen even if you enter it in right.

@Drbgamez Have they tried just clearing their browser cache? Or just trying to access the forum in their browser's incognito mode?

@Archetype-Luna They're on an IPad, and IDK how you do things there.