Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?

What kind of company makes a survey asking why you aren't spending money, when every complaint by everyone (JP too btw I can read japanese) is lack of content and stuff to do? Genshin impact for example sends out surveys asking me about the current event, what I liked, how much I played, what platform I play on, and what I'd like to see added/what type of content I like. Sega? They ask me why I'm not giving them money. Seriously??? This is completely uncceptable. GameSurvey.png

@HermitST Sega listened to the community really well and have all their focus on the real endgame, fashion. Truly we are blessed to get massive amount of endgame content per week.

As far as a non sarcastic reply goes I think it really paints a picture on their worries and priorities.

Who the hell greenlit this? This makes sega look like clueless greedy morons. Wow.

I'm stunned that someone thought this was a good idea.

This is absurd. I'm absolutely disgusted. The game has so much potential but this has effectively killed any remaining desire I had to stick around to see it into fruition.

Return to the forums to see what's popping and find this thread.

I don't buy AC anymore because I quit this trash game.

@Pariah-Chan said in Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?:

Like I wanna spend on NGS like I did on PSO2, but the clothing isn’t cutting it.

Maid outfit on NGS:

7685706A-9D9D-49FD-9861-36E1030D42B2.png

Maid outfit on PSO2:

F9BFDCAE-1358-4E55-A391-4C622039EA9F.jpeg

One has a timeless look that’s worth wearing. The other looks undecided on the theme it was going for. XD

I’m saving up towards the Founder pack, but the AC stuff isn’t my thing.

When I heard maid outfit I was so excited, then we got this abomination. I hate those shoes! Give me NGS Devil Maid or Gothic Maid! 😧

JP got NGS Lorette Beldia but we don’t have it yet.

@Shiyo said in Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?:

What kind of company makes a survey asking why you aren't spending money, when every complaint by everyone (JP too btw I can read japanese) is lack of content and stuff to do? Genshin impact for example sends out surveys asking me about the current event, what I liked, how much I played, what platform I play on, and what I'd like to see added/what type of content I like. Sega? They ask me why I'm not giving them money. Seriously??? This is completely uncceptable. GameSurvey.png

Yeah, but uh, Genshin Impact also asks for about 5000 dollars to truly unlock gameplay content as a playable character is. Imagine if you had to pay that much to unlock a class in PSO2.

I'm not going to defend Genshin Impact because I think that game is terrible, but this is just a comparison of how another game does surveys. One is blatantly begging for money, the other is ACTUALLY asking you about the game and wants feedback on it.

The cherry on top is how if you gave sega your money... they don't want your feedback.

Like, wtf sega? Seriously? At least act like you're not greedy scum, jesus christ.

@Gurgles said in Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?:

The cherry on top is how if you gave sega your money... they don't want your feedback.

Like, wtf sega? Seriously? At least act like you're not greedy scum, jesus christ.

I was saying a few weeks back that you would think this is Sega's first attempt at an online rpg, now it seems like this is their first game ever. They are coming across like they are new to everything.

This is what happens to a company that has been so bad at communicating with the players for so many years. They don't communicate on a human level, they communicate with their eyes on people's bank balance.

A lot of people are never going to return to this game thanks to this disastrous launch, and it's all on Sega. I actually wouldn't be at all surprised if global servers are shut down prematurely.

@HermitST let's be fair with them... there are Sega GMs actively engage with players in their official pso2 discord. They may not solve problems, but at least they are representing Sega.

@HermitST said in Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?:

A lot of people are never going to return to this game thanks to this disastrous launch, and it's all on Sega. I actually wouldn't be at all surprised if global servers are shut down prematurely.

Not even a matter of if but when, every phantasy star online game has so far had the non Japanese shut down earlier than the Japanese side.

@Pariah-Chan This actually makes me happy they're even asking. It means they're aware of how bad they fucked up and most people's distain for the scratcher system. Maybe they'll actually move on to less predatory mxt systems before other countries force them to via regulation.

EDIT - I will add that I find it hilarious that they went with <$10 as their low end of their scale when premium alone means you've spent $15 a month. I'll spend that much, but you wouldn't catch me dead spending $150 on a game which is the high end of the option any premium user is forced to select.

@Gurgles said in Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?:

Who the hell greenlit this? This makes sega look like clueless greedy morons. Wow.

I'm stunned that someone thought this was a good idea.

That's exactly what they are. This questionnaire is simply showing us their main concern

Sega should consider themselves lucky at this point that this franchise is so niche or else most mainstream gaming media channels and journalists would have torn this game to shreds. This game isn't even a blip on most people's radar, so they get away with their corrupt antics.

For myself......they are just recycling old Cosmetics/accessories. Nothing new and it seems they have gotten lazy with male accessories/Cosmetics. Also the rare drop ticket seem more like a scam and don’t work and makes me feel like I am giving away free money.

One another thing.........I personally don’t care for the cartoonish costume/cosmetics I want cosmetics and costumes to make my character feel like and look like it has real power.