Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?

I don't understand why they canned Fresh Finds. It was a happy medium between gacha and a cash shop.

@Cerisa money. Each and every change they made between the base game and this one stands to make them far more money if people just blindly accepted it. Probably a combination of the blatant greed and lack of content/gameplay loop, but a vast majority of people ik who used to pay on the base game didn’t fall in to the trap that this game’s become which is good. I’m guessing it’s been a theme with the playerbase in general seeing the blatant “why aren’t you satiating our greed?” questionnaire this thread’s named after

@PBJ-Time They see normal buying accounts stop buying, they make survey xD Sad that thats their priority for monitoring. They havent even acknowkedged a major reward goof up, like its not even on their radar

@Cerisa said in Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?:

I don't understand why they canned Fresh Finds. It was a happy medium between gacha and a cash shop.

Because they had to manually put stuff in there and they wanted to make it so they didn't have to touch base PSO2 and just let it do everything on its own.

@SalutexMO said in Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?:

@Rain-Gnyu There is 0 chance sega even acknowledges this forum. They do not care about anything outside of jp despite the amount of support global constantly gives them

Do we? I know we complain a lot more than JP. Did JP complain about Gigantix when they first came out.

I honestly didnt want to spend any money on the "summer" scratchie, because it's lacking, everything in that scratchie does not contain a single summer item! What is included is absolutely Horrendous!! EGAD!! Just HELL TO THE NO!!! Other things like like the Heroines Rewind scratch, WHAT A DISSAPOINTMENT!! - Why isnt RISA part of the line-up? Or even Fourie for that matter?? Then there is the latest one,, Its sorta better- But Im still inclined to wait and see if they have something better come along.

So far it's been.. MEDIOCRE-

I'm still wondering what happened to those normal swimsuits they showed off. I thought those would have been in the SG scratch..

@AngryRhombus563 Are you referring to the Starter Package?

At 47:34 you can also see this on the English version of the Prologue 3 video which states its availability for the PlayStation 4, Windows, and Cloud (Nintendo Switch) versions of the game starting on the 19th of August, 2021. It mentions as well that they are going to be available in a "Founder's Pack" which includes the Global version as well. But so far, this is Japan-only.

@VanillaLucia Ah yea forgot about that exclusive JP only item pack. And they are worried about why people aren't buying anything, when they are set to not even make things to buy available to us.

More swimsuits are probably coming soon, just so people know - typical summer break in JP is late July to August 31. We just entered vacation time, and alot of scratches are set to end on Aug 4... may hear more about all the cash grabs in the NGS headline coming up soon.

@Sakesubaki said in Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?:

Other things like like the Heroines Rewind scratch, WHAT A DISSAPOINTMENT!! - Why isnt RISA part of the line-up? Or even Fourie for that matter??

Because they are CASTs and are in the Rewind: CAST Heroines like they should be... unless it Risa's Ep6 parts, those are in the SG rewind which they just passed out 6 choice tickets for story completion.

Is there anybody like me that doesn't really care about the fashion items in NGS? It's not just that the fashion is really bland when compared to PSO2, but they are kind of hard to actually see. The colours in this game are really dark and with so much going on graphically with the game, it's hard to actually focus on it. Even when looking at other players, it's hard to properly see what everybody's characters look like.

Maybe it's just me, but the more grapically advanced games become, the harder it is to take everything in.

I have an easy time seeing it, it just mostly hasn't appealed to me yet.

I did like one of the eyes that came with the wedding scratch, though. They glow in the dark.

@HarmlessSyan NEGATIVE- I recieved those tickets for Choice Parts. There was not a single Piece that suggested that either RISA was part of the lineup and even Fourie. There was however- a Mish-mash of selections from the Mother arc and the shiva arc. More dissapointement ensnures that even Phaleg wasn't included. It should of been called - : REWIND MISFITS if anything.