Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?

I haven't gotten a single 4* weapon with a fixa drop. Loot system still sucks if is not worse.

I agree with this thread. NGS is a complete joke, huge delays when it was supposed to launch, huge lag and server issues when it actualy launched, then the lack of content with some stupid lackluster of a roadmap that should have been implemented in launch.

Also removal of Shop access for free players, now you are extremely limited in terms of making meseta, and things in the shop, whether cosmetics or good gear have astronomical prices because of the greedy whales.

There are other things in my opinion that break the game, such as the broken PSE burst mechanics which are extremely annoyingly RNG, the rare drop that drop completely rare, and getting gear drop with good FIXA is complete RNG, no proper incentive way to actualy gain good gear.

The NGS update to the base PSO2 fashion should have been free, as others said players worked hard to get that fashion, like slowly upgrading them to suit the NGS graphics.

This game has been released on an unfinished state, not that it is buggy or anything, It's the fact that it is pretty much beta in terms of lack of content, the game should have been taken more 3 to 4 months in development so it could be released with proper content; Actual good AC scratches, with bouncer and braver classes available at the start, and multiple regions available and not just Aeilo, and really content that would make the player actualy entertained to play, so It's purpose is not only just to run those dailies or weeklies and then log-off because there is nothing to do.

Other than that, this thread really just convinced me not to play this game untill the game will have more content, I wanted to finish perfecting my gear upgrades, but nah It's a waste of energy.

@Charus Legit haven't logged on since a week after launch. There's no incentive to play, the grind isn't even fun because rewards are so scarce and the enemies are just not fun. The only cool fight in the game is the dragon, other than that everything else is just mundane. Really wish they would've just released a complete game and then add on content to it. Not release an alpha and add the rest of the game slowly over time.

Sega is a complete joke now and they do not respect their playerbase. They are even deleting dislikes from their videos because they can't handle criticism and they want everyone to just shut up and bend over backwards to their antics

@Charus said in Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?:

There are other things in my opinion that break the game, such as the broken PSE burst mechanics which are extremely annoyingly RNG, the rare drop that drop completely rare, and getting gear drop with good FIXA is complete RNG, no proper incentive way to actualy gain good gear.

This. So much this. I've been grinding for a 4* unit with Fixa Performa Lvl 5 since the 2nd week after release. I have nothing to show for it. They should have at the very least introduced some way to turn in units for a specific Fixa, plus maybe mined materials or SOMETHING. Having to rely solely on RNG and having nothing to show for it is frustrating.

And no, grinding the same mobs for months on end for armor with a good fixa is NOT content, but a time sink. Said units will probably be replaced as soon as the new region hits since remember, we need a certain amount of BP to advance in story, and since Fixa's do NOT affect BP in anyway, all the grinding we do now in an effort to stretch out having something to do in game will probably be replaced within a weekend; which will further reinforce the notion that Sega does not respect the players time.

Is Sega reading this thread or are we just talking to one another about the issues we perceived to see. Because in the past at least a GM would come in and say something along the lines of,”I have forward the suggestion, ideas and personal feeling about the game to the powers that be.” Something like that.

@Rain-Gnyu There is 0 chance sega even acknowledges this forum. They do not care about anything outside of jp despite the amount of support global constantly gives them

@Rain-Gnyu GMs read the forums and pass on stuff but whether or not Japan listens to the feedback is anouther story.

It is weird being on the other side and watching Rain Gnyu like this, but it has been mentioned they look here. Spirits are low though, so it is hard to keep us cheerful right now.

I am pretty sure the ones here care. It is their job after all and they wouldn't have one if this ship sank down. SEGA JP is the one to direct our disappointment at, as they are handling both versions.

@Aumires said in Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?:

It is weird being on the other side and watching Rain Gnyu like this, but it has been mentioned they look here. Spirits are low though, so it is hard to keep us cheerful right now.

I am pretty sure the ones here care. It is their job after all and they wouldn't have one if this ship sank down. SEGA JP is the one to direct our disappointment at, as they are handling both versions.

I am sorry.......I don’t want to ruin your enjoyment. I need to take a break from the forums which is very hard to do. I love you guys and really enjoy this game and it’s history In my life. To see the core aspect change from its original perspective designs is kinda heart breaking. It wasn’t until this survey that I personally begin to question.

@Rain-Gnyu said in Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?:

Is Sega reading this thread or are we just talking to one another about the issues we perceived to see. Because in the past at least a GM would come in and say something along the lines of,”I have forward the suggestion, ideas and personal feeling about the game to the powers that be.” Something like that.

I made this thread as a more general discussion of the survey, not an ingame suggestion itself.

They have a official discord that GMs frequent often, so there’s a good place to contact them if you need to. 🙂

Isn’t that what everyone doing? What do you want people to really talk about or do?

@Weirdo said in Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?:

It is so much that the official NGS Global Discord called it explicit content. (The explicit content part is not a joke, I couldn't post that those on it)

Was the photo you posted showing the 9 accessory cost in this forum the same one you posted in the discord?

@Drbgamez said in Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?:

@Weirdo said in Questionaire: Why aren’t you buying anything?:

It is so much that the official NGS Global Discord called it explicit content. (The explicit content part is not a joke, I couldn't post that those on it)

Was the photo you posted showing the 9 accessory cost in this forum the same one you posted in the discord?

It was the one I tried to post.

I accidentally showed some of my body when showing sliders, just gotta be more careful. XD

@Pariah-Chan said

I made this thread as a more general discussion of the survey, not an ingame suggestion itself.

oops. They should have at least asked what people were spending on, as it is, it sort of comes off as shallow. "Are you spending money? Great! on what did you enjoy the most?" would have come off better.