Screen Freezing when entering the same area

I will be in North Aelio wandering around and as soon as I get near Altolani Plateau my screen will always freeze. Near the same area everytime. It tells me pso2.exe has stopped working and will either tell me to "close the program" or "let the program load". Letting it load literally does nothing as it just stays frozen so I'm forced to close the game everytime. It just started happening very recently and I've been to the said place many times before without any issues. I've tested this in a few areas and the area around Altolani Plateau is the only place this happens. Has this happened to anyone else? If so how do I fix this issue? Any help is appreciated, thank you.

I'm having the exact same issue. When I am on the elevated area where the chia vet is, if I go West it will freeze. If I approach the area from the West traveling East, it happens when I get to the top of the other elevated area. It's happened about 5 times to me so far, and it's very annoying.

Bump, this randomly started happening to me out of the blue, despite having zero problems like this prior to today. Occurs specifically only near the area below the topmost Ryuker Device in North Aelio, going up the plateau / cliffside region.

I'm having similar issues. I've crashed 3 times in the North Aelio area. Different places every time but all within this zone.