Petition: Give free shop access to all players

Just put it back in FUN scratch and that'd be well. It's stupid-easy to get FUN points.

If sega doesnt give access to the shop for all player it is our job as premium player to control the market in a way that the F2P player can buy the fashion. It means that we sell the fashion we dont need to a max price of maybe 1,5 or later 3mio N-Meseta. If we dont regulate the market i see us at the lvl cap increase by a price of 10mio+ Is the price getting to high...new player will leave the game instant cause they can´t pay the meseta for the fashion, like base pso2. It doesnt matter if you have 10 or 100mio n-meseta later...we have to control the market on a fair base of price for everyone. Premium and F2P

@HoDKenji said in Petition: Give free shop access to all players:

If sega doesnt give access to the shop for all player it is our job as premium player to control the market in a way that the F2P player can buy the fashion. It means that we sell the fashion we dont need to a max price of maybe 1,5 or later 3mio N-Meseta. If we dont regulate the market i see us at the lvl cap increase by a price of 10mio+ Is the price getting to high...new player will leave the game instant cause they can´t pay the meseta for the fashion, like base pso2. It doesnt matter if you have 10 or 100mio n-meseta later...we have to control the market on a fair base of price for everyone. Premium and F2P

I agree with you but that isn’t working out so well, prices are already getting out of hand. There’s not enough ways for F2P to make these kinds of purchases but the market doesn’t care. The Wet & Long hair is already 4m on my ship and it will keep climbing now.

Too bad people and bots are abusing red boxes and weeklies on alt accounts to feed N-meseta to their main account and then stockpile all the good items to sell at inflated prices. Only a few months in and the market is already hurting badly, with no sign of it stopping soon.

@IronTsunami how are people getting meseta to their main account? I didn't think that'd be possible

@XenoBladeX37645 said in Petition: Give free shop access to all players:

@IronTsunami how are people getting meseta to their main account? I didn't think that'd be possible

Their main account likely has a stockpile of shop passes from PSO2. I know I do.

@Milk said in Petition: Give free shop access to all players:

The Wet & Long hair is already 4m on my ship and it will keep climbing now.

Feeling FOMO yet?

If sega doesnt give access to the shop for all player it is our job as premium player to control the market in a way that the F2P player can buy the fashion.

Hello, extraterrestrial visitor. I'm sorry to tell you that humans don't work that way.

@Yggranya said in Petition: Give free shop access to all players:

@Milk said in Petition: Give free shop access to all players:

The Wet & Long hair is already 4m on my ship and it will keep climbing now.

Feeling FOMO yet?

Yup, I bought it before the scratch ended so I didn't pay that much but this is concerning. At least there's only like 1% worth buying?

Put a cheap price up for sale for something crazy expensive on your main account, then buy it with the alt account. Not that hard as long as the main has premium.

I wish people would boycott until this happens. But they only care about Japan, and japan consooms.

@IAMCRAIG said in Petition: Give free shop access to all players:

Their main account likely has a stockpile of shop passes from PSO2. I know I do.

Using the FUN gacha was so time consuming and inventory-slaughtering that I only ever had one at a time. It was like 200k FUN per pass not to mention extreme clutter of worthless junk...

@dalamar said in Petition: Give free shop access to all players:

I wish people would boycott until this happens. But they only care about Japan, and japan consooms.

@IAMCRAIG said in Petition: Give free shop access to all players:

Using the FUN gacha was so time consuming and inventory-slaughtering that I only ever had one at a time. It was like 200k FUN per pass not to mention extreme clutter of worthless junk...

You must have had some awful luck, I was averaging passes every 15-30k, the worst I ever had was around the 60k mark.

I guess Sega thought it was losing revenue by giving ppl FUN stuff for free. XD

I mean technically SG is the new FUN currency, as long as you don’t buy any with AC. :3

I would've thought they'd make most of their profits off of people getting scratch tickets for cosmetics for outfits. Can't we at least be able to use the marketplace for free or to some other limited degree like, a limit of 5 items to list for sale? Would've been great

My website

if GW2 can thrive without paid market or pay to win, so can PSO2.