Petition: Give free shop access to all players

I know I may be tagged as a beggar but, I still have two months and seventeen days of premium left.

I see no reason to cuck free to play players so harshly, the game must be terrible without shop access.

Just allow everyone to use, idk maybe limit it to 10 slots for free to play and to incentive premium players remove the tax for us.

Shop access is a must in NGS, without shop access none of the endgame grind is content, it's useless.

I was thinking to have quests/COs/tasks/whatever you want to call them that give extra shop slots that don't require premium or a pass. That way you would still have to actually play the game to get them but then everyone would be able to sell stuff.

Paywall more things while providing less content, that's their new design philosophy. No way are they going to do this.

They should but they wont. People only buy premium for the shop access right now. You take that away and I have a feeling a lot will not resub. The benefits for premium in general are lacking big time especially when compared to many other MMOs.

IMO the price for premium should be reduced to 5 dollars until they can improve the benefits.

@Zenny said in Petition: Give free shop access to all players:

They should but they wont. People only buy premium for the shop access right now. You take that away and I have a feeling a lot will not resub. The benefits for premium in general are lacking big time especially when compared to many other MMOs.

There is also a tri-boost from food buff from premium which is nice. Also my suggestion would just give a few extra slots so premium would still give 30 extra slots.

@Weirdo I guess, but it's tiny and tbh the main one you want is the rare drop rate. I can def do without that though.

You can buy shop pass only for ~$7. Premium is useless and false advertising (no my room).

You guys do know we get login bonus SG and N-Color Pass and some enhancement boosters as well as the one hour grace period to re edit salon stuff?

And premium storage.

That still doesn't cover the price tag. Take a look at other premium services in other MMOs and see how stingy they are here.

@El-Zenchi said in Petition: Give free shop access to all players:

I see no reason to cuck free to play players so harshly, the game must be terrible without shop access.

I've played NGS completely free since its release, no way to sell things in shop and I feel I've been doing fine. Game play is still fine without shop access.

I do agree that access to the shop to sell things would be nice. I'd rather try to find a player that wants those 4* weapons & units I keep getting that I don't need instead of just using them as fodder for enhancing my alts' weapons.

Is it necessary? No, not really. Would it be a nice gesture to the playerbase? Yes, I believe it would be.

oh, and if you want to see someone that is harsher on their free players than Sega, go check Star Wars: The Old Republic. Limitations on how much currency they can hold, XP is nerfed, and a lot of other ones that do affect actual gameplay. I was a pretty good game, but all the penalties for not paying while I try the game did not sit well with me at all.

@Frathlir It's kinda necessary if you play a female character. If you aren't into in game fashion or play male I guess you can get by.

That still doesn't cover the price tag. Take a look at other premium services in other MMOs and see how stingy they are here.

Premium gives 800 AC worth of SG per month from daily bonuses.

I actually don’t pay for premium, the benefits aren’t worth it to me right now so I just pay for a shop pass. I already have SG and I get color change passes from AC scratch.

I think you should be able to at least earn temp shop passes, like the FUN scratch but not RNG based, a reward from a tedious quest so SEGA still gets their sacks of money from people who don’t want to grind for a pass(because there’s no way they’ll just give us universal shop access)

Gotta think like a corporation, if they give you something, they want their pound of flesh in return.

It's kinda necessary if you play a female character. If you aren't into in game fashion or play male I guess you can get by.

That's probably it right there. Most of the fashion I like so far I acquired while playing base PSO2 for the last year. The current stuff available in NGS just isn't my cup of tea.

Maybe if they release more cosmetics that are sci fi, or along the lines of classic Phantasy Star, that might get my attention. But yeah, out of 4 characters, only 2 use the new models. The lack of CAST parts left my CAST in the old model for the variety I acquired from the mission passes, and the bulk of what I like that exists for cosmetics is mostly in the base game leaves another in the old model. The other two I'm using to check out new cosmetics for NGS as they catch my eye.

I'll just let my meseta build up until I see something of interest.

Premium here isnt stingy at all. What more would they need to give to not be stingy to you? End game weapons?