Hello fellow ARKs operatives!

I have started an alliance that is open to all types of players, especially furries.

I'm very much willing to help new players and I am very experienced with Phantasy star having played PSU since it came out and PSO2 on the Japan Servers for a fair amount of time.

I'm looking for members to help manage and moderate the alliance as well as contribute to it actively. Anyone who is interested in doing so please contact me via PSO2 or Xbox LIVE.

My gamertag is : BB Saber5168 My ARKs name is : BlackberrySaber My player ID is : PN6098490614

I am currently a Braver rank 45 and with some other sub-classes in the 25s

Date Founded: 2.23.20 Level: 3 (Almost 4) Rank:1988 (was way higher but I was inactive today and yesterday.)

Rules, guidelines, and information:

• Drama will not be tolerated. Disagreements or other behaviours which become disruptive are unacceptable.

• Joking around and having fun is encouraged as long as you aren't being facetious, but please keep it PG-13 unless it's private and within the guidelines of PSO2 rules. Humor/memes are welcome! If someone is offended by a joke or meme, apologize and move on; if you're offended, state that and then move on. There's no need to go into depth on the matter.

• Be respectful of others, but you are entitled to your opinion no matter how bold.

• Roleplay is permitted but not encouraged, but please keep it to short unless taken to DMs or private group chats.

• Abusive, threatening, discriminatory, or prejudicial behaviour of any form is expressly forbidden and will be met with expulsion from the alliance if said behavior is continued.

• Do not engage in any activity that will bring the alliance's name into disrepute.

• Positive criticism is a good thing. Members should feel free to give advice and suggestions to other players to improve their play. Equally, Members should view any positive criticism as an opportunity to improve.

• Treat all other players with dignity and respect. Be respectful of other members of the alliance, their abilities, their contributions, and any extra duties they perform to keep the alliance running.

• No discussion of politics. This leads to a lot of drama and damaged friendships.

• 12 months of inactivity will result in removal from the alliance, you may ask to be added back upon removal.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me on Xbox or PSO2.

-BlackberrySaber