Unlocking cofy hard mode client order

I've been having trouble with unlocking hard mode. I can't find the client order for it. And I can't seem to find anyone that won't tell me to talk to cofy. I'm level 29 and Cody doesn't have the client order yet. Help

Has Cofy had any of your orders yet? I started my second character and forgot that I HAD to do stuff with Afin before Cofy wanted to talk to me about stuff. Make sure you've done all of the Afin things that you need to do for Cofy to get to you, After that, just get yourself to lvl 30(?) and see what happens..

@A4Angel I'm now level 30. And I have done all of Cody's 7 client orders

@Phantasy-Light Can you post a screenshot of all the COs that Cofy gave you?

Very strange. Looking over at Cirno's outdatedness, says that there's an enemy extermination order to do first... at level 17 for Hard Difficulty. I hate that I never remember what to do to get orders running lol.

@A4Angel Most of Cofy's COs, except Level Cap (which are not in the NA server), Subclass, and the AQ ones, are now just to take the CO and it completes after she gives you a brief lecture, and unlocking them is primarily level based.

The only thing I can think that is keeping her from giving a CO is maybe needing to run Forest Expedition?

@AndrlCh I feel like I missed out on a ton of changes that took place when I had to stop playing the JP version. I'm still learning things and getting my information corrected lol

@A4Angel said in Unlocking cofy hard mode client order:

@AndrlCh I feel like I missed out on a ton of changes that took place when I had to stop playing the JP version. I'm still learning things and getting my information corrected lol

A lot of the NA changes are Na-specific. JP still has old type weapons for instance.

@AndrlCh said in Unlocking cofy hard mode client order:

The only thing I can think that is keeping her from giving a CO is maybe needing to run Forest Expedition?

This. We need to finish Forest Expedition to unlock the Cofy's hard mode client order (Difficulty Level Trial I).