[NSFW] Sooo, we can't have smart innerwear but this one is fine?

@sonic65101 said in [NSFW] Sooo, we can't have smart innerwear but this one is fine?:

It's always questionable when a company chooses to censor their product when such things should probably be left up to the player. Speaking of which, not sure why you labeled it [NSFW] when there doesn't appear to be anything inappropriate. For what it's worth, the Silence Lied innerwear appears to be what Quna canonically wears with her assassin outfit, so it makes sense to include it.

Hm, tbh I don't really know the term NSFW well. I just think that if it's something that people don't want to accidently show to other in public then it should be considerd as NSFW.

In this case it's almost naked girl that's using literal pads to cover private area.

@Melforne It's okay, you got it right. Not Safe For Work is basically that, something you don't wan't to show in public. While the picture doesn't have any sexual activities in it, it's still a female body with what looks like pasties covering the parts. I would have some serious explaining to do if someone saw me looking at it at work, on the bus, at a restaurant, etc. Just saying that we're discussing underwear in a video game wouldn't help either. The general populace isn't on the same mental state as we are, unfortunately, and mostly view video games as something for little childrens. 😞

Yeah, wats allowed versus wats removed seems kinda arbitrary. XD

82DC7CDD-9763-4DE6-8145-D80B529B9AEF.jpeg

EF90BF97-0399-4E57-84A1-DB99E0CC4CD3.jpeg

There, some good use for your NSFW tag. ;3