[NSFW] Sooo, we can't have smart innerwear but this one is fine?

pso20210706_171450_002.jpg

Are you high Sega?

inb4 they remove this one too

Yeah tis fine because its not free

There's double standards everywhere in this game. From height to outfits etc. Makes no sense. Wish they'd just give us the same game JP got and stop messing around.

Hopefully they keep making innerwear like that because with some outfits you need innerwear like that so that it doesn't show when you have the basewear on.

never heard of smart innerwear

@AngryRhombus563 said in [NSFW] Sooo, we can't have smart innerwear but this one is fine?:

It look just like the one I show, just without tattoos.

Also I wonder if there's reason why there's no NGS variant of smart inner, seem like they just evolving backward. Well, probably because 'money' as always I guess.

@Melforne I think the skimpy things will come. They are in the plans of redoing a number of skimpy things from pso2, such as duskwake regalia, and mesh shirt

@AngryRhombus563 said in [NSFW] Sooo, we can't have smart innerwear but this one is fine?:

On JP all female characters got two default innerwears; the one for their race, and Smart Inner which was very discreet so it wouldn't show through on several of the more distinctly-shaped basewear. On Global Smart Inner was never an option, and several basewears cannot be used as intended because of that, which is why we saw the weird semi-clear thigh bands (from Silicone 1) on several other characters.

The graphics update - which Global got with NGS - opened up character creation to have full freedom of what's now Type 1/2 and racial features allowed all characters access to all the race-specific Type 2 innerwear. But that still didn't provide Smart Inner as a default option which presumably JP kept.

Over time Global did get a few almost-Smart Inner innerwear for old physique outfits, in particular Silence Lied [In] from the Versus Annihilation SG and SG Collection and Florezon [In] from Rewind: Heroines. They're not quite as discreet still and tend to have awkward features elsewhere like the tattoos on Florezon [In] as seen above.

@Melforne I think the skimpy things will come. They are in the plans of redoing a number of skimpy things from pso2, such as duskwake regalia, and mesh shirt

As Miraglyth said, it's not really about being skimpy. We need it for application because some basewear just won't work without smart inner.

While something like Silent Lied[In] might work but it still could be visible on some basewear and not to mention about it accessibility because it's in SG scratch.

This kind of thing bothers me, the game is already +18 and already has a "nudity" tag, this dryness and freshness bothers me a lot, I like to make sexier characters to even joke with my guild and things like that, and there's always something in the way.

I dont think JP the smart innerwear for the ngs body, but i can double check after wirk. For the old body, i think it may have been mostly phased out by basewears that specifically dont show innerwear when worn, that both global and jp got. There are a few here and there it would have been good for tho

It would be nice to have smart innerwear and N-smart innerwear. Also it would be nice to have with the swimsuit in the summer AC scratch since that does show innerwear.

I dont think JP the smart innerwear for the ngs body, but i can double check after wirk.

I don't believe it does but admit I'm not 100% on this either so if you can confirm that'd be useful. My understanding is that as far as new-physique default innerwear options goes JP and Global are now in parity which means we shouldn't again suffer the awkward combination of spending real money on basewear that can't look as it's meant to.

unknown_2021.07.17-20.45.png

No smart inner for NGS model, but they still have it for old body. Its not available to select when making the chara, so I didnt know it was a thing 😮 I think its all in the past, tho. They didnt do it for the new body so its practically being phased out

Lot of people still using old body including me, if it's so unimportant just because it's old stuff then why do they even trying to sell us all those revival scratch...Oh yeah, because they get money from it lol

That aside NGS choice of outfit is really limit as hell right now, I mean we still don't even have outerwear...and most outfit with skirt look really weird unless your character is as thin as paper. Male counterpart aren't looking that much better either.

It's always questionable when a company chooses to censor their product when such things should probably be left up to the player. Speaking of which, not sure why you labeled it [NSFW] when there doesn't appear to be anything inappropriate. For what it's worth, the Silence Lied innerwear appears to be what Quna canonically wears with her assassin outfit, so it makes sense to include it.