I have noticed something on the NA ver. on a ring.

The other day I noticed I had a ring that said something about it not being usable by the Scion class

PSO2NA ring.jpg

so I decided to check the JP server after coming up with a theory about what the Scion classes were

PSO2JP ring.jpg

(Sorry about the images, it was taken with my cell phone)

and it appears that the Scion classes are the Successor classes, does that mean after the maintenance on 3/31 we'll have the Scion classes?

I doubt it... these classes weren't in EP 3 so we'll probably be waiting until either full official launch or later..

Summoner wasn't in Ep 3 either but we have that, I'm thinking that since there is no official release date (or end date of beta) I'm thinking it's possible it might be full release after maintenance on the 31st.

I suppose that's true. As far as we know, it's all up in the air and just about anything is possible.

Ep 4-5-6 will be in eventually but its either going to be at full launch or in increments after launch. But they are intended to be included fully.

Scion Classes shouldn't be included until we move into a higher difficulty at the very least.

Not really much of a reason to have them with this level of UQ and only SH.

@A4Angel There's a lot stuff that wasn't in 1-3 Ep on here but for some reason we have it, My guess is we have all the Ep's but they haven't been fully added yet just bits and parts.

We're currently on a Episode 6 Patch (or the current JP Patch) and it's been mashed together and content locked to Episode 3

@PhalinRed said in I have noticed something on the NA ver. on a ring.:

We're currently on a Episode 6 Patch (or the current JP Patch) and it's been mashed together and content locked to Episode 3

Not exactly the current JP patch, but close to it, I guess.

In the newest JP update, Braver got rebalanced with increased damage for katana overall, focus gauge taking longer to charge and depleting faster. There were also boosts to a few drinks. I don't think the NA version got this yet, since the JP version only got this a few days ago.

Scion Classes, that's a good localization choice I guess. 55dbb613d58c05456fa6009f4d59a377.png