Some QoL advices

Hello Everyone,

Basically im here giving my piece of advice for some options that i have found in the game which are kind of annoying that are not in game, “yet”.

First and foremost please Sega add an option in the settings to target by proximity.

Add an Option of Party Beacon with the setting of Min BP.

Give priority to party members if we are un a full area( don't divide them in different instance).

For now this is some of my advices for the game, might add more later on while continue playing the game.

@Rakwas said in Some QoL advices:

Hello Everyone,

Basically im here giving my piece of advice for some options that i have found in the game which are kind of annoying that are not in game, “yet”.

First and foremost please Sega add an option in the settings to target by proximity.

This ...absolutely this!

Another QoL feature they should add is the ability to change the ornament display settings from outside of the salon.

@Rakwas said in Some QoL advices:

Give priority to party members if we are un a full area( don't divide them in different instance).

This is big thing. It annoys me when my husband and I get split up when we teleport to battle areas. Sure, each of us can handle the situation fine individually, but it's more fun to play together.