3 days warning ban for redbox farming

Turns out it wasn't allowed.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they started doing this, but do you know have any proof of this?

What does this change? Use VPN -> farm boxes -> transfer meseta -> doesnt matter if the box farming account gets banned. Also creating such a topic without any evidence is very weak.

@Yui2387 said in 3 days warning ban for redbox farming:

What does this change? Use VPN -> farm boxes -> transfer meseta -> doesnt matter if the box farming account gets banned. Also creating such a topic without any evidence is very weak.

It was my main account, not the many small accounts.

Oh well, got 32m anyways.

@Herald-of-Zenchi said in 3 days warning ban for redbox farming:

It was my main account, not the many small accounts.

Oh well, got 32m anyways.

Wait you’ve been complaining about how bad red box farming is yet been doing it yourself the whole time? That makes you a huge hypocrite. If it’s om your main account should be very easy for you to show the bam you got

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in 3 days warning ban for redbox farming:

Wait you’ve been complaining about how bad red box farming is yet been doing it yourself the whole time?

Either that, or he started recently - in which case, he'd have gone through over 80 accounts in just a few days. That, uh... well... it wouldn't exactly be surprising if that got tagged as potential RMT.

He is talking BS. Also, congrats on spending your time this way, in a game with no content no less.

Congrats, and too bad it wasn't perm

I don't believe this is the reason for a second. Provided you are on the same IP you shouldn't be getting banned. You might get flagged sure but not banned. I know a lot of people still doing this without issue.

Also you said this but didn't show any proof?

Its funny that I totally believe that you are doing this but I don't believe you are banned at all neither do you have any friends that got banned for this like you've exclaimed in the past, almost like all your posts on this forum and outside of here dealing with this issue has been for an ulterior motive this whole time.

It doesn't take a genius to understand instilling fear for others not doing this means it greatly benefits the ones that are.

Pretty sure the ban wasnt because of Red Box farming. Somewhere here in the forums is a picture floating around where someone wrote a ticket asking the support if it is allowed and they said that it is. So Sega CANT ban you for that unless they changed the ToS.

Also for people asking him about prove its not really allowed to post support Tickets unless the GM said its ok for you to post it. Its a private chat after all and as such you need the ok of all the people in it. Posting chats like that is on his own risk and you cant blame him for not taking that risk.

How many Zenchi accounts has been banned on this forum?

To everyone asking proof, you can't post taken measures on an account publicly on the forums. Secondly, it was only 3 days of farming. 3 days for 3 days, kinda poetic.

He is talking BS. Also, congrats on spending your time this way, in a game with no content no less.

I'll never understand the "no content" drivel but anyway...

There some proof of this @Herald-of-Zenchi

https://www.segasammy.co.jp/english/ir/library/printing_annual/

If you open up the FY2020 and FY2019 integrated reports, you’ll see that Sega counts registered accounts as player numbers in order to appease investors, instead of actually noting how many people play the game each year. Both 2019 and 2020 the game had 5.5m players (which leads me to believe global never even got 90-100k in the first place, they would have made 2020’s number 5.6m).

Any and everyone going out of their way to make multiple accounts are only going to pad those numbers, and as some people’s screenshots of report tickets show in other threads, they aren’t actually going to go after anyone for it because it benefits them not to. That’s likely why everything that used to be multi character was made to be multi account.

Herald is probably saying what he is so that either he can get more ahead of others if enough stop, or he can actually cause enough people to spread the word in game that the player base stops enough to cause the rising prices to not be as extreme