Crash Frequency Rocketed after Update 14 July Maintenance

The game started to crash occasionally after the last maintenance, the problem never existed before the 14th July maintenance and happens every few minutes on 15th July. The crash is sudden and there is no specific action that is triggering it.
System Spec:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H
RAM: 16GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060

Same Issue the game crashed 3 times already since maint yesterday its starting to annoy me and is making me want to just stop playing this broken mess of a game.

Some day Sega will respond get their ** together. I've been reporting this for a while and they've completely ignored the sitaution.

alt text

and again

alt text

@Chrispy0530 Agreed on top of the intense combat zone lag spikes and the constant bugs im just getting disgusted with the game ngl.

Just a friendly reminder that this is still ongoing. Just in case anyone in SEGA is listening. No response to tickets.

alt text

I would like to add to this as well. The game has been tanking RAM for some reason.... computer usage is ridiculously high and full freezes happen way too frequently now. Somebody close to me had a kernel panic error happen repeatedly with a horrible buzzing sound from the speakers. Its because of the game doing something to their RAM, I don't even know why its happening but it never did before the update. It is immensely frustrating.