Phatasm's Emblem Disappeared

I recently acquired a phantasm emblem so I could get the phantom gun camo but when I went to get the emblem out of storage it was nowhere to be found. I have checked everywhere and even checked to see if I might have grabbed the camo and forgot but it simply disappeared. Not sure what to do.

Check all inventories and characters. If it’s in your pso2 inventory, it won’t appear in you NGS inventory.

Make sure everything you have is properly stored before logging off.

Also check Material Storage if you unlocked it at some point, sine that item can go in there.

@Pariah-Chan

I checked both games, as well as, every storage location both by searching and by looking. Its just gone 😞

@LazerRay @Pariah-Chan okay this is very bizarre. The item converted back into 25 sg badges which is how I got it initially. I'm unsure why thats the case unless maintenance had something to do with it. Its been in emblem form for a few weeks at this point.

@HurricaneXlll said in Phatasm's Emblem Disappeared:

@LazerRay @Pariah-Chan okay this is very bizarre. The item converted back into 25 sg badges which is how I got it initially. I'm unsure why thats the case unless maintenance had something to do with it. Its been in emblem form for a few weeks at this point.

Then I’d converting those back into the emblem, buying the camo, then locking the camo to prevent accidental selling of said camo.

Happy to help you! ❤

@HurricaneXlll Sounds like a glitch in the system during maintenance, at least you were able to recover the emblem and get the camo.