[NGS] Hover dash got no "special" sound effect when dash over water

I don't think this ever pop-out as the question or information regarding the sound effect of HOVER DASH. So I'll put this one as bug instead, that.. the hover dash over water have sound effect of the normal running dash, IT'S WEIRD.. I think the developer forgot to add or even don't care about the sound at all.. (here I thought that for every song and sound effects on NGS is made brilliant-diamond quality thing). Sigh..

Anyway, the post has been sent! I'm hoping for the change 🙂

That is the same on any hover animation, even the basic ones for running.

They most likely just use the same running and dashing scripts but changed the animation, it might be a limit in the game engine since this is quite common in other games when things "hover" but still have sounds hitting the ground.

@LazerRay said in [NGS] Hover dash got no "special" sound effect when dash over water:

That is the same on any hover animation, even the basic ones for running.

They most likely just use the same running and dashing scripts but changed the animation, it might be a limit in the game engine since this is quite common in other games when things "hover" but still have sounds hitting the ground.

I'll be really sad if that is the limit in the game engine.. I mean, what if.. your car sounds like a tri-cycle.. with a "ring-ring" sound..