Base pso2 needs some love :(

Am I delusional in hoping that maybe Sega will someday replay some content in base pso2? Like the Limited time quests that we got before (Space Magatsu, SP break through training, Mop-up)? and also the 2021 badge exchange shop that JP had. Please SEGA, make this happen!

They already announced all of their plans for the rest of 2021 and start of 2022, I highly doubt you will get anything else.

Mop-up and something else did make a reappearance a week or 2 ago on JP, though I was mostly on NGS so didn't participate. There were 2 limited quests at the quest counter.

They literally pulled the plug on pso2, even the latest scratch stuff is incompatible now. 😕

would love for Beach Wars to come back this summer

@HarmlessSyan said in Base pso2 needs some love 😞:

Mop-up and something else did make a reappearance a week or 2 ago on JP, though I was mostly on NGS so didn't participate. There were 2 limited quests at the quest counter.

They said they confirmed that the said two quests were currently available. Although they avoided to say it as a bug, it sounds as if their appearance was not intentional.

https://pso2.jp/players/news/28027/

Pso2 is over.

It's been a decade, how long do you think they should keep maintaining the game? Sure WoW, FFXI and XIV are up in the decades too, but they have more than enough money backing them.

The last love pso2 got was the Treasure Shop, that’s it. 😕

They really should give base pso2 some more love since NGS is lacking a lot of contents compared to base PSO2.

It would be a good way to let players new to the franchise have something to do, rather than playing other games.

the only problem is that new players have to do the ngs prolouge before they can play regular pso2

Some people don't even know that there's a classic PSO2 setting. I chatted with someone that started today playing and asked how I had all that playtime in the game, so imagine his surprise when I explained to him he had a parallel game hidden away in the Ryuker with 8 years of content.

Most likely he would have noticed the option the 2nd time, but he was beginning to get stuck in the BP barrier and I dunno if he would've continued otherwise. I shared with him the Hiei units method to help and that synergy of bringing stuff from PSO2 to NGS even if nerfed, he liked it.

I thought they would at least rotate some of the old scratches in base PSO2, but the recent revival of base PSO2 items were NGS only... really need to start dumping more old meseta as it's getting more and more worthless by the day.

PSO2 is nothing more than a SG farmer now.

I played a little bit of NGS early on. And it really is so many wonderful things. But once I got PSO2 working I've never looked back. Much.. ;~)

It's been a different odd feeling. Everything has a much more finite viewpoint so to speak. Like all that endgame stuff like whatever-weaver this or klauzy-dauzy that is now only a dream. While surprisingly busy looking, certainly a lot to do with the compressing 50 some odd to 8, UHUQs (Ultra Hard Urgent Quests) are very difficult to fill. After 3-5mins of the start or one repeatable run. The rest of the 30mins is waiting watching enough people come and go thinking they will find one that's full enough. When if everyone who entered would've stayed. It could be filled in 10-15mins. 😭 😼

Anyhoo. I digress. At least for the foreseeable future and the amount of available time I have to play. PSO2 is where my heart and happiness lie. 😻

See yall in NGS again one day maybe.. 😸

o// = ^.^=