PSA: The new AC Scratches for revived weapon camos, hairstyles, lobby actions and accessories

Till you look at the prices those whales put in the markets, so much newcomer friendly with all those greedy marketers, they are the reason the game economy gets ruined.

I am not willing to pay 2 million meseta just for a haircut or an accessory, be realistic with the damn prices you greedy bastard.

Honestly I can't stand all these revival scratches, they are just lazy AF cash grabs. Yes, it's cool I can get all the cosmetics I had on JP sever , but they look terrible for the most part in NGS. Sega should rethink this whole cross game thing, mixing models from 2012 with NGS models makes the game look weird .

pso20210714_145234_000.jpg )

Like this, TMG emote it cant even hold the NGS weapons right.

@Charus said in PSA: The new AC Scratches for revived weapon camos, hairstyles, lobby actions and accessories:

Till you look at the prices those whales put in the markets, so much newcomer friendly with all those greedy marketers, they are the reason the game economy gets ruined.

I am not willing to pay 2 million meseta just for a haircut or an accessory, be realistic with the damn prices you greedy bastard.

It's still kinda in a bad situation for f2p's. But at least if you saved up and didn't over-gear you can buy 1 or 2 emotes and maybe a few accessories. While on base most emotes are out of reach unless you're willing to grind cradle to oblivion.

@somd215-0 said in PSA: The new AC Scratches for revived weapon camos, hairstyles, lobby actions and accessories:

Weapon reflection emotes always are affected by your sheath position settings, adjust that to get the weapons to be in the right position.

@Vashzaron said in PSA: The new AC Scratches for revived weapon camos, hairstyles, lobby actions and accessories:

@somd215-0 said in PSA: The new AC Scratches for revived weapon camos, hairstyles, lobby actions and accessories:

Weapon reflection emotes always are affected by your sheath position settings, adjust that to get the weapons to be in the right position.

Nope, just checked and weapon sheath is at default position. Its the NGS body thats throwing it off.

edit: just tested, I was wrong it is the NGS weapon model that's throwing it off.

edit: after even further testing it seems the problem is only with straga TMG or any tmg that is shaped like that probably. It just doesnt know where the grip is supposed to be.

Well, at least plasma hands doesn't look all that bad... I really wish instead of these revivals, they'd just take their time upgrading old stuff for NGS and re-releasing them that way.

I still want to dye weapon camos though.

pso20210715_183809_000.png

@Kofi9867 said in PSA: The new AC Scratches for revived weapon camos, hairstyles, lobby actions and accessories:

Well, at least plasma hands doesn't look all that bad... I really wish instead of these revivals, they'd just take their time upgrading old stuff for NGS and re-releasing them that way.

I'm a bit annoyed about this in all honesty. I personally think that every single bit of fashion should have been given an NGS makeover when NGS launched. Sega put the money making opportunity before the game though and now everything looks so messy and out of place.

I think this way about most of the game though, the link between PSO2 and NGS could have been handled a lot better. The storage situation, the way things look out of place, blurry base PSO2 fashion items in the salon / character creator, emotes looking weird depending on which body type you have.

It's just a mess, everything single thing should have received the NGS makeover because right now, the game look like it's still in alpha.

@HermitST

IMHO, NGS should have just been separate from base altogether.