4 PSO2 Revival AC Scratches 7/14 - 8/4

NGS personal shop only.

Seriously, omg. What a waste of my money.

After looking, I also think the emotes one is the worth for me lol. I played base pso2 obviously, and don't really have anything I like in the other 3 revivals q_q/; it's much catered to those that did not play base pso2, which is perfectly fine ^^.

edit: nvm going to take this up with SEGA, not impressed

@Zephinism said in 4 PSO2 Revival AC Scratches 7/14 - 8/4:

Are these pulls meant to be untradeable on PSO2 Classic?

@Weirdo said in 4 PSO2 Revival AC Scratches 7/14 - 8/4:

NGS personal shop only.

Since the question's already been answer I want to add to it a little by noting that all items classed as NGS items (player shop sellable or not) have a little blue triangle in the bottom right corner of their icons (of all sizes).

b0c405d5-af68-4c0e-993c-496dd376faf3-image.png

Here the 57: Dance 10 ticket comes from today's new scratch, and the 331: Pole Dance ticket is from an old Throwback Collection and lacks the triangle. So that's an easy way to tell them apart.

@Miraglyth Screenshot_658.png

I dont see any triangles. Do I need to go to NGS to see them?

edit:

I went to NGS, I can see the triangles on my emotes.

Screenshot_660.png

However, my weapon camos that dont show up possible to sell on PSO2 classic dont have triangles on NGS

Screenshot_659.png

@Zephinism camo are currently bugged right now, SEGA announced that they are looking into the issue that weapon camo cant be turned in for N-recycle badges

@Zephinism said in 4 PSO2 Revival AC Scratches 7/14 - 8/4:

Are these pulls meant to be untradeable on PSO2 Classic? I just pulled over 150 scratches and can't sell a single item I pulled??

Emotes, Weapon Camos, Accessories

95CAE73D-F5AA-416C-B536-CC7A1E221FE0.png