My personal opinion! No scratch ticket item should be under 500k!

Your real world money is worth more than the market is reflecting in my personal opinion. You are willing to take a chance to support the game and free to play players depend on you to do so. But the sacrifice doesn’t reflect in the market in my opinion. I see Sega has limited a few items on the market to reflex the value of your real world money in this phantasy game. If you pay attention to Sega,(in my opinion) they are hinting to the community a certain value aspect of your money, vs their time in creating virtual products. A digital product that does nothing but enhance your immersion in the phantasy world to give you a unique and personalized experience. But when you buy and sell your unwanted scratch tickets you become to providers in improving a free to play players experience with no real world aspect to their own phantasy immersion.

Nothing that involves scratch tickets should be anything less than 500k as Sega has in my opinion hinted to the market standards!

My thoughts are if you are scratching and playing the game your better off saving all the items for Year 2 and beyond. If you scratch and get your daily meseta you should be able to get everything you want. No reason to sell an AC item for 10k now when they could make more ac recycle items later(mags like in pso2 maybe?). Also the hairs and LA in scratch now will only go up with time.

Like the revivals this week. It's best to save the LA's scratched as they likely wont be revived for a LONG time.

Your personal opinion is a valid opinion. It's not one I agree with, but that doesn't invalidate your opinion.

My opinion is that the item is only worth what players are willing to pay for it. If no one wants to buy your item for 500k, it's most definitely NOT worth 500k.

Your opinion perceives that Sega is hinting all scratch items should be at least 500k, in my opinion that's a move by a company trying to entice more players to spend real crash for these items because of a perceived, artificial value being pushed by the developer, even if the playerbase has decided said item is not worth 500k.

Just because I say this rock I hold in my hand is worth a million dollars, it's only truly worth that much if someone is willing to pay that price.

Because this game has no other issues LOL

Your item is only worth what people will pay, there's been a lot of trash items in the past that I couldn't even give away, had to turn them into recycle badges. We the sellers have a right to charge what we want, just as buyers have a right to buy it or opt out. Your item can sit there collecting dust if you're stubborn enough, I guess. Not every item ever appreciates in value, some are just too ugly. $2 for a scratch ticket is honestly chump change, why should we get a big profit from every single ticket? Prices should be fair to everyone, especially right now.

@Milk said in My personal opinion! No scratch ticket item should be under 500k!:

Your item is only worth what people will pay, there's been a lot of trash items in the past that I couldn't even give away, had to turn them into recycle badges. We the sellers have a right to charge what we want, just as buyers have a right to buy it or opt out. Your item can sit there collecting dust if you're stubborn enough, I guess. Not every item ever appreciates in value, some are just too ugly. $2 for a scratch ticket is honestly chump change, why should we get a big profit from every single ticket? Prices should be fair to everyone, especially right now.

I agree but is it?

You’re extremely bad at trolling. Go back to maekin yur sentenicies lik thies clown