Add Option to Pick Which Outfit Color Affects Mags

I would like to suggest that a feature be added to both Phantasy Star Online 2 and Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis Saga for clothing items with two color slots to choose which of the two slots affects the color of our Mags, and, in Phantasy Star Online 2, the AIS Suits.

There are items in PSO2 that allow you to custom color your mag (if it supports that feature), just very few people ever used them.

bfedba10-889f-4fda-a6dd-53e54fcd48f7-image.png

Hopefully they make it easier to color change mags in NGS once we have access to the mag forms again.

@LazerRay said in Add Option to Pick Which Outfit Color Affects Mags:

There are items in PSO2 that allow you to custom color your mag (if it supports that feature), just very few people ever used them.

bfedba10-889f-4fda-a6dd-53e54fcd48f7-image.png

Hopefully they make it easier to color change mags in NGS once we have access to the mag forms again.

That's something completely different. The Mag Color Change Kit is only usable in PSO2, lets you pick a specific color your Mag will always be, and requires trading in 12 items from an ARKS Cash Scratch. I'm suggesting a setting be added to the salon, that is free to everyone in both PSO2 and its NGS expansion, that retains a Mag's outfit color coordination, merely letting you specify which color slot on an outfit the Mag's color coordinates with. This would also affect the AIS Suits in PSO2, which Mag Color Change Kits can't be used on.

It would also change any accessories that use outfit color and the roses in my character's hairstyle. pso20210327_222906_000.jpg