Bring back Ragol Memories

I think it would be nice if we could still get the PSO1 items, that's all.

I agree. Some PSO 1 music would be nice too.

This! As a player of PSO who started playing PSO2 recently, I would LOVE to be able to get PSO items in game. Nostalgia is strong. XD

Might as well update them for NGS while at it. They'd benefit quite a bit from additional dye channels.

@Zoe said in Bring back Ragol Memories:

Might as well update them for NGS while at it. They'd benefit quite a bit from additional dye channels.

That's an even better idea! Basically any way that give us access to PSO items again would be lovely. 🙂

Last year, a friend of mines birthday was approaching and as thanks for them helping me get into PSO2 I wanted to get them one of those gifts you can leave in someones quarters.

He said he really wanted an "Oran sticker" which from all the equipment and cosmetics in the game seems weird to ask for such a tiny thing... That's when I found out about Ragol Memories and had no idea how to get them. So I couldn't get my friend the one thing he wanted. It made me wonder what's the point of the Memory Exchange Shop if hardly anyone has memories for it.

I think you can get Ragol Memories by playing the AC tickets but not only does that suck for F2Pers but luck of the draw as well, I think.