Can we get Rewind Accessories 1 and 2 plz

Think I’m clear on this, the asking prices to these Ac are like 1billion to about 5Billion. Which is just ridiculous.

It would be nice if they did this, but I think it’s unlikely has accessoires work on ngs models along with hairstyles, so they aren’t technically legacy products. They may release in an ngs scratch at some point though

Well next maintenance will introduce 4 rewind scratch for hairs, accessories, emotes and weapons camo

@Nope-0 said in Can we get Rewind Accessories 1 and 2 plz:

Well next maintenance will introduce 4 rewind scratch for hairs, accessories, emotes and weapons camo

What really?

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Can we get Rewind Accessories 1 and 2 plz:

What really?

Yep, they said it on the headline stream

What really?

Yep, they said it on the headline stream

Ah nice, I’m glad to be wrong

@Slaystation7053 said in Can we get Rewind Accessories 1 and 2 plz:

Think I’m clear on this, the asking prices to these Ac are like 1billion to about 5Billion. Which is just ridiculous.

I'd say blame the folks that are listing them at that price, as well as blame the folks that are willing to pay that kind of meseta. If they weren't selling for that kind of price, it would most likely drop. The downsides of a completely open and user controlled market is we can set the prices we believe our items are worth when we try to sell it.

@Nope-0 OMG, thank you for that info!

@Nope-0 Really? Wow, that'd be awesome! Would they be SG related or AC? I've got quite a few SG saved up and nothing to really spend it on at the moment...

It would be nice if they did this, but I think it’s unlikely has accessoires work on ngs models along with hairstyles, so they aren’t technically legacy products. They may release in an ngs scratch at some point though

i'm sorry?

all of the base PSO2 accessories work absolutely fine on the NGS models. the accessories work separately on the character regardless of what model you're using.

@REEStrikes said in Can we get Rewind Accessories 1 and 2 plz:

i'm sorry?

all of the base PSO2 accessories work absolutely fine on the NGS models. the accessories work separately on the character regardless of what model you're using.

Erm what? Not really sure what the confusion is and why you highlighted that sentence? I said that all the base pso2 accessories work on the ngs models along with hairstyles, so no idea why you’ve repeated that. I thought it would be obvious that base pso2 items would work on pso2 models without the need to specifically say so, so again why have you felt the need to highlight it?

i'm sorry?

Erm what? Not really sure what the confusion is and why you highlighted that sentence? I said that all the base pso2 accessories work on the ngs models along with hairstyles, so no idea why you’ve repeated that. I thought it would be obvious that base pso2 items would work on pso2 models without the need to specifically say so, so again why have you felt the need to highlight it?

the name of the thread said "can we get rewind accessories 1 and 2 pls"

then you flat out said that it's unlikely has accessories work on ngs models. it looks like your wording makes it seem like accessories, along with hairs, don't work on ngs models even though they all do.

i'm sorry?

the name of the thread said "can we get rewind accessories 1 and 2 pls"

then you flat out said that it's unlikely has accessories work on ngs models. it looks like your wording makes it seem like accessories, along with hairs, don't work on ngs models even though they all do.

What? I said “accessories work on ngs models”, but somehow my wording makes it seem like they don’t?

The op was asking for a rewind scratch on accessories, which I thought would be unlikely has they work on ngs models, has up to this point the only rewind scratches that we have gotten so far have been for legacy items like outfits, body paints, make up etc