Disgusted by certain players!

@AnamanaAU Everyone likes anime tiddy, but there is a time and a place for it.

@DkP-Godslayer I am a reformed citizen.

Played a female CAST on JP version cause I recalled the racial stats from the old games.

Turns out that isn't a good explanation. So now I play a male deman horn guy thingy.

@John-Paul-RAGE But she's cute.. I've always wanted to be cute lol

@DkP-Godslayer I just wanted to recreate KOS MOS. Then I saw someone did it better, so I retired. My character is still default.

@DkP-Godslayer said in Disgusted by certain players!:

@AnamanaAU Everyone likes anime tiddy, but there is a time and a place for it.

Yep, just because it's a thing in the community, doesn't mean it's a right in a related game. That argument isn't going to hold up when you're account is flagged by a GM. They're going to ban or restrict your account based on the Terms of Service.

@AnamanaAU I would expect that. Back in the day on Halo 3/Reach, my clan, Team DkP (which sorta lives on in the form of my Alliance here) were a bunch of trolls and constantly banned by xbox for trash talk and putting inappropriate stuff in our bios.

I personally find it funny that some people spent so much time to make certain SAs. Some of them are pretty detailed. That being said I have learned to stay out of the Single Digit blocks if I dont wanna see a bunch of SA spam.

@GhrimReeper Not gonna lie there bud, that's a pretty bad solution.

@DkP-Godslayer Oh I'm not saying it's a solution. I'm just saying what you could do to try and distance yourself from the spam while not having to straight out disable SAs.

@GhrimReeper I see what you're getting at, but there's a lot of reasons to actually join them. Mesetan shooter and black nyack are two examples, those games pay out significantly better the more full your table is. Never mind how much easier it is to find people to join your alliance, or an alliance to join where there are, in fact, more people. Plus the ease of finding a party without block switching, and the fact that block switching to find a party is fairly likely to just bring you there anyway, and nobody wants to switch blocks constantly.

I guess that's true. When I first started I was in the first few blocks until I found myself an alliance. Now I just hang out in our "Alliance" block that we decided to play on. Havent had an issue with SAs ever since... minus some personal shops lol

@GhrimReeper My own alliance isn't big enough to just hang out on a specific block. Not that I can get any of the people who joined it to do much of anything with me lmao. Dang randos. At the end of the day though, it's all more or less just an inconvenience for everyone when trolls decide to be trolls, and honestly this discussion is kinda feeding them in a way, and really, you shouldn't feed the trolls. lmao.

Agreed, there's people who wants to ruin the fun.

@GhrimReeper said in Disgusted by certain players!:

I personally find it funny that some people spent so much time to make certain SAs. Some of them are pretty detailed. That being said I have learned to stay out of the Single Digit blocks if I dont wanna see a bunch of SA spam.

Unfortunately, lewd SAs are able to be applied to shop advertisements too. So, even browsing items to buy, you're bombarded with them.

@AnamanaAU I've found a shocking lack of them on shops on ship 1. That said I don't much look at the advertisement, only the item prices.