Option to hide Stamps

Is it possible to add an option to hide Stamps? Just like Symbol Arts and Auto-chat, Stamps have the potential to be easily spammable but unlike the former two; there doesn't currently exist an option to hide them.

@Levison

• system
  • options
  • sound/chat

@Drakaina Where?

Symbol Arts aren't Stamps, Stamps Audio Playback doesn't turn off Stamps, Auto Chat aren't Stamps.

Tell me which option you found turned them off.

you_sure_about_that.PNG

@Levison sorry i honestly thought it was in there

@Drakaina I forgive you. Sega is a small indie dev.

Not necessary.

@Dkzero22 ...Why is it not necessary? It's an option, more options are by definition a good thing.

I didn't ask for Stamps to get implemented, but they did; and they actively ruin the game for me, by blocking my screen during fights, or covering my chatbox during talks.

I would buy this option with AC.

Auto chats are annoying. SAs are annoying and they both have options for them.

Why not stamps? I was chilling in a giga room and had like 3 people who would only interact with people using stamps.

@Levison said in Option to hide Stamps:

@Dkzero22 ...Why is it not necessary? It's an option, more options are by definition a good thing.

I didn't ask for Stamps to get implemented, but they did; and they actively ruin the game for me, by blocking my screen during fights, or covering my chatbox during talks.

It's such a trivial little thing to whine about

Takes up more than half the chat window. Very loud, obnoxious, and as he said, spammable. It's bad oversight to not include a manner to exclude them from visibility by specific parties.

I actually like the stamps offered. They're safe to use (not offensive). I would like more variety if anything.

What I DO wish they include, is a slider to make Symbol Arts AND Stamps opaque. So we can control how see through they are since they do cover up the screen by a good amount.

@Levison said in Option to hide Stamps:

Is it possible to add an option to hide Stamps? Just like Symbol Arts and Auto-chat, Stamps have the potential to be easily spammable but unlike the former two; there doesn't currently exist an option to hide them.

Should've already been an option in the game by default. Fully support this being implemented.