Change player market access to level 15 AND final story quest cleared.

I believe it is a great way to avoid people multiaccounting and "RMTing" meseta between accounts.

This tackles both bots and exploiters.

Multi accounting is not exploiting it's intended game design to give value to premium. Unless they make meseta reasonably farmable I will continue to multi account.

So cuz I play on Xbox, I’m to be infinitely poorer due to having 1 account? Seems fair. XD

05F5EB9B-5763-439A-AD87-CEB32088B4E9.jpeg

Pic of someone that plays hardcore everyday, but has 1 account. :3

@Pariah-Chan You can create multiple accounts on xbox for free. You don't need xbox live gold to play pso2 or NGS. You will need premium or a shop pass for your main account though, but you need that on PC as well.

@Codesterz said in Change player market access to level 15 AND final story quest cleared.:

Multi accounting is not exploiting it's intended game design to give value to premium. Unless they make meseta reasonably farmable I will continue to multi account.

You just keep telling youself that. If/when sega does something to screw over everyone because a few desperate people exploiting this, you can only blame yourself.

@Pariah-Chan said in Change player market access to level 15 AND final story quest cleared.:

So cuz I play on Xbox, I’m to be infinitely poorer due to having 1 account? Seems fair. XD

05F5EB9B-5763-439A-AD87-CEB32088B4E9.jpeg

Pic of someone that plays hardcore everyday, but has 1 account. :3

You'd probably have more money if you spent more time killing things and less time taking screenshots.

That's on sega if they wanna kill off there player base even more because of a bad design decision let them. They should have simply stuck with keeping quests character bound so running alt characters was the way to go. Instead they chose the greedy method and made multi accounts with premium or shop passes the only way to farm meseta. Hell they could have made it so weeklies give a third of what they do right now and increased how much meseta enemies drop and increase how much items sell for to the NPC, but they didn't they chose this system instead.

@Codesterz said in Change player market access to level 15 AND final story quest cleared.:

That's on sega if they wanna kill off there player base even more because of a bad design decision let them. They should have simply stuck with keeping quests character bound so running alt characters was the way to go. Instead they chose the greedy method and made multi accounts with premium or shop passes the only way to farm meseta. Hell they could have made it so weeklies give a third of what they do right now and increased how much meseta enemies drop and increase how much items sell for to the NPC, but they didn't they chose this system instead.

What's your Arks ID?

The proposed restrictions might help against people using throwaway accounts for red crate farming, but it wouldn't do anything against people who are farming weeklies on alts, because those will relatively quickly reach that point just via the regular farm. In fact, since doing an urgent quest nets 100k from weeklies, you actively want your alt to reach that point eventually.

We're not talking casuals here, we're talking about people using the design intended to keep casuals competitive (extremely time efficient but gated money dumps) to get an edge.

The issue is somewhat intertwined with the fact that they use a single currency for both gear progression and everything else. For example, in FFXIV, Gil isn't needed to upgrade gear. You mostly use character bound and non-transferable tokens like tomestones or upgrade materials instead (which PSO2 simply piles on top), so they don't need to dump massive amounts of money on people to pay their gearing bills either.

I suppose that goes back to the gacha model and hoping people who have higher meseta needs would use the official RMT channel of selling scratch ticket items for money. Or maybe it's just coincidence. Either way, they got design issues they should be working out.

I don't do the whole throwaway red box account thing I make them for weeklies. It takes me about 3 hours to reach 1184BP on a new account. After that its just a matter of doing the weeklies. You'll make around 500k a week per account doing this technically a little under because of the taxes on the market.

I don't do the whole throwaway red box account thing I make them for weeklies. It takes me about 3 hours to reach 1184BP on a new account. After that its just a matter of doing the weeklies. You'll make around 500k a week per account doing this technically a little under because of the taxes on the market.

So, the same as RMT.

@Herald-of-Zenchi said in Change player market access to level 15 AND final story quest cleared.:

So, the same as RMT.

Can you stop coming out with total nonsense. Firstly doing daily’s and weeklies is the exact same thing that was done on base pso2 since it was launched on global, the only difference is it being multiple accounts instead of multiple chars on the same account. Sega have already come out and said it’s totally fine to have multiple accounts for farming mesta has long has you don’t participate in RMT.

This is not RMT, RMT means selling or buying mesta for real world money which this person isn’t doing. That being said I do think sega needs to do something about the red boxes has that is being abused by RMT

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Change player market access to level 15 AND final story quest cleared.:

@Herald-of-Zenchi said in Change player market access to level 15 AND final story quest cleared.:

So, the same as RMT.

Can you stop coming out with total nonsense. Firstly doing daily’s and weeklies is the exact same thing that was done on base pso2 since it was launched on global, the only difference is it being multiple accounts instead of multiple chars on the same account. Sega have already come out and said it’s totally fine to have multiple accounts for farming mesta has long has you don’t participate in RMT.

This is not RMT, RMT means selling or buying mesta for real world money which this person isn’t doing. That being said I do think sega needs to do something about the red boxes has that is being abused by RMT

Nice spread of fake information, no GM and no SEGA employee ever mentioned funneling meseta between accounts is "totally fine", they actually said the totally opposite. In the system's eyes there's no difference between RMT and multiaccount meseta funneling. Both transactions look identical.

alt text

They called it an EXPLOIT.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Change player market access to level 15 AND final story quest cleared.:

So, the same as RMT.

Nice spread of fake information, no GM and no SEGA employee ever mentioned funneling meseta between accounts is "totally fine", they actually said the totally opposite. In the system's eyes there's no difference between RMT and multiaccount meseta funneling. Both transactions look identical.

Again you talking total nonsense, someone posted the reply they got from the support staff and they said it’s fine to make multiple accounts for farming mesta has long has you don’t participate in RMT. No where does it say the system can’t tell the difference between RMT and multi account mesta funneling, and that both transactions look identical. You literally just made that up, and you know all this already caused you commented on the thread, but I’ll post the link for anyone that might have missed it.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/13411/best-ngs-n-meseta-farm-currently

Someone using extra accounts for the specific purpose of farming daily’s and weeklies from them, would be very easy to tell from someone that just making throw away accounts for the red boxes. For starters one you are going to be logging into daily and actually playing the game and doing tasks in it, the other you log in for 30 mins or so transfer the mesta of it and make another.

@Herald-of-Zenchi

I just saw you edited your post, and that refers specifically to using the red boxes and making throw away accounts, not making alt accounts for daily’s and weeklies. They also didn’t even say it’s against the TOS, just that they were sorry for your experience and they would pass your feedback on.

So, the same as RMT.

Again you talking total nonsense, someone posted the reply they got from the support staff and they said it’s fine to make multiple accounts for farming mesta has long has you don’t participate in RMT. No where does it say the system can’t tell the difference between RMT and multi account mesta funneling, and that both transactions look identical. You literally just made that up, and you know all this already caused you commented on the thread, but I’ll post the link for anyone that might have missed it.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/13411/best-ngs-n-meseta-farm-currently

Someone using extra accounts for the specific purpose of farming daily’s and weeklies from them, would be very easy to tell from someone that just making throw away accounts for the red boxes. For starters one you are going to be logging into daily and actually playing the game and doing tasks in it, the other you log in for 30 mins or so transfer the mesta of it and make another.

They never mentioned they would funnel meseta into another account, they asked if it was fine to make meseta on those accounts but omitted the transfering part. I did not, I mentioned it specifically and the team considers such action an EXPLOIT.