Sega and the Devs Don't Care About NA

@ThisTuesday said in Sega and the Devs Don't Care About NA:

@Mattwo7 If you do business with people it's part of the responsibility you accept. No one is blameless and all blame is shared when there is a failing between parties. If they got a raw deal it was something agreed to and if they agreed to not say anything without it being approved by SEGA then I think they should fire whoever signed that contract

Look at that, you're wrong.

@Mattwo7 Yes that goes with me saying that when people voice their complaints it's at the whole, the big picture if you will, now go back to my initial complaint and point out where I called them out.

I just did...

@Mattwo7 That's not the initial argument that began this chain that's responding to you who brought them up. It's like putting taks on the ground and then going "Now you're angry about taks" no you just put them there

@ThisTuesday , when PSU was active all of its shortcomings caused by SEGA of Japan were blamed on SEGA of America and that seriously lead nowhere other than painting a narrative that we should be thankful that SEGA of America isn't managing PSO2 in the West and that anytime they touch something Phantasy Star related its ruined.

In this case, the division as to who does what is even easier as in this case ESTsoft is essentially the 'messenger' and as the old saying goes... don't shoot the messenger. You feel that Sega of Japan isn't listening to ESTsoft's messages from the fans? Take it up with them, start a fan petition or something and mail it to their Japanese address or something like that.... and hope the same thing that happened to the Shining franchise the last time they did something like that, happens to us...

Seems like the Twitter has become pretty active again and I learned Kuronites (or whatever the localization calls them) apparently enjoy a good rappy punting in their spare time ._.

@Mattwo7 said in Sega and the Devs Don't Care About NA:

Seems like the Twitter has become pretty active again and I learned Kuronites (or whatever the localization calls them) apparently enjoy a good rappy punting in their spare time ._.

Dont we all?

@LockeKosta I'm here to agree with you that the overlapping maintenance time between the JP and NA version is undeniably stupid.