Phantasy Star Online episode 1 & 2

Who played PSO1&2? I played A LOT back on Xbox when Xbox Live first came out. Been addicted to the series ever since.

I played it on the Dreamcast! Guess that shows my age 🙂

This post is deleted!

I played the dreamcast versions when they originally came out. I got addicted to the series. Then I got the gamecube versions - even the card game one- when those came out. I also played the xbox versions. I did briefly play the pc version, but it had so many issues. So I went back to phantasy star universe on the xbox.

Lo jugué en gamecube para esos tiempos solo podía jugar con amigo en casa no tenía internet

Played all of them.

Also this should be moved to "PHANTASY STAR (FRANCHISE)" or another place since it's not about lore at all lol

@ChuckDrNo5150 You aren't alone. The PSO DC introduced me to online gaming. Haven't enjoyed a single player RPG since.

I played the hell out of PSO on the Gamecube. Could never get online though, so was never able to experience that aspect sadly.

same i play on game cube version could never go online or bother i play multiplayer with friends it was fun. 🙂

When you forget how sad some of this shyt gets ...Just finished chapter 1 of Pso2

DC v1 Offline / PC v2 Online / GC ep 1&2 Offline / PC Blue Burst Beta + Online for me.

@Aperture-Mage said in Phantasy Star Online episode 1 & 2:

Who played PSO1&2? I played A LOT back on Xbox when Xbox Live first came out. Been addicted to the series ever since.

Played it on the gamecube way back when, then played it on the PC when PSOBB came out.

Moved this topic to the "Phantasy Star (FRANCHISE)" 🙂.

@Aperture-Mage I played it but on GameCube in the offline mode as I didn't have the proper hardware for the online mode at the time and thought it was just plain stupid to have to shell out ten bucks a month or whatever the hunter's license cost just to play it after shelling out the 20 or 30 bucks for the disk

I played it on xbox. PSO sure has changed since the original.