Please remove PSE Level Downs

@LightGamer2016 If only i hadnt observed pse level plummeting when killing non-e groups... its all hit or miss.

Yeah. It just seems very hit and miss. I just finished a run with a group that clears all mobs around markers before moving to the next marker, and we had ZERO PSE Bursts because every time we level up to 4, we would drop right back to 0.

I'm starting to think it's all just people speculating based on anecdotal accounts, and generalizing it thinking that's what the system does. In reality, the only official info has been that following the E markers are more likely to get PSE Level Ups. But that's it. The real mechanic of PSE Level Downs are still unknown.

What I do know, though, is that it is extremely demoralizing and frustrating to get to Lv.4 and back to Lv.0 multiple times without a Burst at all.

I was never a big farmer back in base PSO2, so I'm not sure how it was back then. But I do know something needs to be done about these PSE Downs. Today is the second time I just quit a session and exit the game, because we keep getting our PSE Level dropped back to 0 after getting to Lv 4 multiple times in a short time span.

Combined with that joke of a survey I did today (I spent more than $500 on NGS now and bought everything they listed, and I was not asked to provide any feedback) showing how they don't actually want feedback, today really makes me want to just quit this game. 😞

When PSE starts to drop it never stops. People leave and the room is empty. Sort this shit out,SEGA. More and more friends are leaving the game yet again because of NOTHING TO DO and when we try to do SOMETHING it has no rewards or is just frustrating! Fire the idiot director this time when he kills this game.

No fire him before he kills it.

Yea... After starting a trial at lvl 4 PSE, it just drops for no good reason to level 3, then level 2 upon completion, then level 1 as i'm giving up on it by teleporting out.

@Ki-Rin said in Please remove PSE Level Downs:

When PSE starts to drop it never stops. People leave and the room is empty. Sort this shit out,SEGA. More and more friends are leaving the game yet again because of NOTHING TO DO and when we try to do SOMETHING it has no rewards or is just frustrating! Fire the idiot director this time when he kills this game.

have to agree with this, happens every time. sega is doing it wrong. if it's user error then sega should assume the average user is a monkey to keep my stress levels down ...

ngl, i had more pse's in base pso2 than ngs.

What's worse is that the dailies to kill 50 mobs in the combat zones are making people just teleport in and kill the nearest mobs, with complete disregard for the PSE Levels.

I seriously suggest at least change those dailies to designate exploration zone mobs instead.

And please do something about the PSE downs hurting the experience.

I get that if there are no PSE downs, people could just perma-farm PSE Level 4 without going to a trial, for a permanent buff to rare enemy pop rate. So it's not as easy as just removing PSE downs. But the current implementation is really too frustrating too often.