Is Halpha actually Naverius?

I'm probably not the only one who has this theory/assumption but to me it's pretty heavy evident that Halpha is actually planet Naverius.

The biggest clue is the fact that Sylvants are native to Aelio. It could be possible that the Sylvants were an introduced organism to the planet at some point in ARKS thousand-year gap but given how ARKS treat sylvants in PSO2 I doubt they would go to the effort to preserve hostile species.

The second clue is that beyond North Aelio appears to be a polar region which doesn't make sense given the climate temperatures and weather of the rest of Aelio. In PSO2 it's been noticed the Tundra region on Naverius baffles most ARKS ops in comparison to the Forest region. The Alphana Wetlands have ruins that also bare resemblence to the sunken Ruins of Naverius which further makes me curious of Halpha's history.

Some would perhaps ask "If Halpha is actually Naverius, why can't I access the PSO2 areas?", well for all we know those areas could be on the other side of the planet and that they may have changed after a thousand years. In PSO2 we only explored small regions of the entire planet so they could be on the other side of the world. It's like how Earth is depicted in PSO2 with just parts of Tokyo and Las Vegas.

So all in all, my guess is somewhen during the thousand-year gap, ARKS decided to colonize Naverius and over the faded history the planet was renamed Halpha.

I don't think so, the planet seems to be man made with all the mechanical parts within it.

The Formers might have just been brought over when the planet was made, since we don't know what is in the three other main sections yet.

@Weirdo said in Is Halpha actually Naverius?:

I don't think so, the planet seems to be man made with all the mechanical parts within it.

Parts of the planet "appear" to be man made but not all of it. After all the tundra and forest of Naverius in PSO2 was mostly over ground while in PSO2:NG there is only some bare tech, some of it appearing through a layer of rock.. Some think it's an ARKS ship buried under Aelio but I think it's photoners tech which even thousands of years a go still regarded ancient.

In PSO2 while we got to explore "planets", we really just explored small regions of these planets so the geography of some areas maybe different to some. I believe the forest, tundra and ruins of Naverius are near Aelio but an inaccessable region... though it would be cool if the PSO2 area maps for forest, tundra and ruins were brought over to Halpha and aged a thousand years.

@LazerRay said in Is Halpha actually Naverius?:

The Formers might have just been brought over when the planet was made, since we don't know what is in the three other main sections yet.

I believe that two of these regions will support my theory. The north region obviously looks like Naverius tundra and we may get another region based on the ruins.

@Mystic-Monkey you have a very good theory and I have a theory about the seemingly man made sections of the planet, I think that sometime during the millennium that passed between the end of pso2 and the beginning of ngs one or more of the Oracle ships either landed or crashed on the planet 🌍 and became partially buried over time

@TURION-MOONSTAR said in Is Halpha actually Naverius?:

@Mystic-Monkey you have a very good theory and I have a theory about the seemingly man made sections of the planet, I think that sometime during the millennium that passed between the end of pso2 and the beginning of ngs one or more of the Oracle ships either landed or crashed on the planet 🌍 and became partially buried over time

My guess is that it's photoner tech... but it does lack sense why the people of Central City seem to lack interest in it or why it wasn't that much evident on Naverius. I do have theories on why it isn't (simply that the forest of Naverius has no exposed ground of it) but other than that I still stand by my theory.

However, exploring east of Aelios to the inaccessable regions I noticed Vanford Lab Ruins and beyond what appears to be a desert. The thought that Halpha to be a fusion of Navarius, Lillipa and Wopal crossed my mind which would fit with my "The Alpha and the Omega" theory, but I never mentioned this Alpha and Omega theory because I figured it's off-topic and lack basis. But If the desert region turns out to have Lillipans and industrial ruins then it may support my Alpha and Omega theory and will make new thread on it.

I've yet to finish Episode 6 so my thoughts on what Halpha is may change.

@Mystic-Monkey The desert area might like Lilipa, from a certain angle at the lake you can see a huge metal ring sticking out of that area and from the mountain peak you can see a mushroom shaped structure.

The volcano area might be like the lower section of Amduskia, it also seems to have some red energy beam coming out of it's top and there are what looks like carved holes in the sides.

As for the PSO2 story mode stuff, have fun with it, it was full of all kinds of plot twists, but I won't spoil it for you.

@LazerRay I nearly finished it. As for Halpha being a mish-mash of PSO2 planets I'll with-hold that theory until further evident. Naverius was once a forest-dominant planet but oceans are still evident from pictures of the planet. And like most planets may have a volcanic core so volcanoes could of been possible. The thousand-year gap may have had colonies terra-forming Naverius, perhaps inadvertedly by deforestation and mining. If Lillipans show up then their ancestors were maybe colonials but doubt they be the sort to want to leave their world.

Still there's yet confirmation Halpha is Naverius so it's just a theory for now.

Halpha is likely Naverius/Ragol/Rycross.

It has the same elements of the Ragol/Naverius that we can see.

Also after seeing a bit more of PSO2's story I've come to the conclusion that Naverius/Ragol/Rycross are all the same and they are all incomplete/flawed or have specific mission Xion Clone.

However, whatever we are fighting in NGS is not a Falz from previous games because they don't look like anything we've seen before and each Falz has their own Falzspawn

OH yeah... and Aelio region is likely on top of a crash site. If you get up high and look at the scenery it looks like a ship plowed through mountain and buried itself right where the Control HQ is.