Everything Hunter!?

What is your favorite Hunter build? Your favorite multi-weapon combination? What do you like about each weapon type (Hunter weapons only)

I went Paritzan and Sword combo Fighter sub 10/10....Sitting at BP 1470 Vialto Paritzan pure!

Yea buddy,

Hunter is the proof in the yogurt when its cold. Definitely feeling the master at arm weapons. Swd/Spr(par) is a nice combo subbing with fighter is new to me is that top tier?

@MrBoomblam said in Everything Hunter!?:

Yea buddy,

Hunter is the proof in the yogurt when its cold. Definitely feeling the master at arm weapons. Swd/Spr(par) is a nice combo subbing with fighter is new to me is that top tier?

Depending on your play style in my opinion but for me personally. These two skill in the fighter skill tree keep it simple Defeat Advantage and Defeat PP recovery give me a Samurai feel to my Character. It not complicated and helps me not think about extra unnecessary movements. The sub is just a buff aspect when I using Fighter as a sub. Knock them down and finish them off! Samurai Code of honor of no suffering....role playing.