Multi-Weapon Camos don't work...

Well they work but, only for one weapon at a time. I'm sure others have posted this already. Example: My Zeinesis camo is assigned to both Rods and Talis', but the camo only shows up on Rods. How has this not been fixed?

Yeah, thats my same complaint here, I want to multiweapon weapons that the same camo can fit both of weapons, but unable to do so because of this bug.

This is a known bug that is currently being worked on, since all multi-camos are effected by it and there are a lot of these floating around from events, scratch tickets, random drops, shops, etc.

I myself have six multi-camos in use across two characters, it would be nice to reduce that down so that the camos only cover what another one doesn't, but until a fix is made I use work-a-rounds to have my weapons match the themes of my characters.

On top of this hopefully getting fixed, I really wish that we didn't need outerwear or camos in our current inventory to use them. Going back and forth between Phantasy Star Online 2 and New Genesis is embarassing in this manner to me because I can't change to certain outfits becuase the outfit or the outerwear I'm looking for is stuck on my PSO2 Inventory and not my New Genesis inventory.

I would love if we can apply a weapon camo to what we want - and then be able to send it off to other characters at the same time so they too can use it (looking at special camos like the Successor class weapon camos especially).

@VanillaLucia said in Multi-Weapon Camos don't work...:

On top of this hopefully getting fixed, I really wish that we didn't need outerwear or camos in our current inventory to use them. Going back and forth between Phantasy Star Online 2 and New Genesis is embarassing in this manner to me because I can't change to certain outfits becuase the outfit or the outerwear I'm looking for is stuck on my PSO2 Inventory and not my New Genesis inventory.

I would love if we can apply a weapon camo to what we want - and then be able to send it off to other characters at the same time so they too can use it (looking at special camos like the Successor class weapon camos especially).

You what's also embarrassing? The market search function still doesn't work properly in NGS.

@VanillaLucia this is definitely frustrating! just in case you weren't aware, though, your pso2 inventory can be accessed from ngs without switching games—i think you have to go to the storage access terminals in the city, but it'll show up in the list of storage boxes.

@starryeyedgiant Ah, I am aware of accessing the storage via the storage terminals. I am talking about using the same weapon camo on both New Genesis and Phantasy Star Online 2 (and equipment by extension) without having to unequip them from one side and going to the other.

In the case of fashion, I cannot swap outfits because I too have to pull them out of my PSO2 Inventory on New Genesis and send it back when I am done and heading to Phantasy Star Online 2 because you cannot access your New Genesis Inventory from there.

I feel like we legitimately can just have a "Fashion Storage" so that between characters and between games we can share something like a weapon camo without the need of duplicates.

@VanillaLucia i see! sorry to presume.

i definitely think weapon camos should be shareable between weapon types as well as fashion between PSO2 and NGS—since they're basing their whole model on running both games in parallel, any convenience is good, and obtaining multiple copies of the same outfit or camo can be expensive or downright impossible.

@starryeyedgiant I know this too well since I got two copies of a bunch of accessories and fashion tickets for account unlocks, and two copies of outer wear, CAST parts, and camos just so I can make an alt of my auxiliary, and her aux is a copy of my main. I lost track of how many times I hit the EP6 SG scratch just to get the Alma Zero Outerwear.

Segac this is still an issue, fix please.