Glissen Event

Sega has done a service with the current event. Not only are able to get a really cool and unique weapon with a new augment to bond to it. You now are able to farm alpha cores to make alot of mesesta 100k an hour if you focus. There is a cap on the limit you can gather event points but its fair for the sake of the community.

Now is it worth the effort entirely the glissen help with giga hunting. He will entered down state more often. New dress up items are out and its almost something for everybody. So again great event hope everyone take there time to take pictures.

Ship 1 out....

Except they made the same mistake they did with the Straga weapons. Not all weapons types are available. I use dagger I've gotten no new post game content since the game released. When do I get content?

Yeah, can they please add the rest of the weapon types.

Correct

Notice that as well but you can multiweapon the missing weapons with glissen first then set the attacks and techniques from the weapon you normally use like daggers or rod even partisan.

I have a fighter and just started on a force sub class on another toon so that was my plan.

You do realise you have a limited amount of items from vendor? you can get like 300k worth of reactors but once they are gone that's probably it. maybe it will renew on the 21'st though.

@MrBoomblam said in Glissen Event:

Correct

Notice that as well but you can multiweapon the missing weapons with glissen first then set the attacks and techniques from the weapon you normally use like daggers or rod even partisan.

No you can't.

You can only multiweapon weapons from the same series. Glissen with Glissen, Theseus with Theseus, Trois with Trois, Straga with Straga, Cattleya with Cattleya, Resurgir with Resurgir, Foursis with Foursis, etc.

@Codesterz @Weirdo

The other weapon types will likely be with the Fire and Ice 3* series.

Both should have Partisans, Twin Daggers, Rifles and Rods while also having 1 each of each of the following pairs: Swords/Wired Lances, Launchers/TMG and Talis/Wand.

Straga will likely also have 2 sibling 4* series each with 6 weapons and a potential with a cost.

Considering we are probably stuck at 4-star cap until the first major update in Winter, I wouldn't be surprised if we get another element with a different combination of weapon types in August from defense quests, and the third element (and yet another different combination of weapon types) in Fall with the Bouncer release.

The launch 4-stars (Foursis, Cattleya, Vialto) already show us that not all weapon series are going to have all weapon types.

@kztm said in Glissen Event:

The launch 4-stars (Foursis, Cattleya, Vialto) already show us that not all weapon series are going to have all weapon types.

I've started calling certain sets of series "sibling series" due to different series complementing each other.

• Theseus and Trio De are siblings as both have 6 of the weapons
  • Cattelya, Foursis and Vialto are siblings as each has 4 of the weapons
  • Straga will likely have a sibling set with Partisan, Wired Lance, Twin Daggers, Knuckles, Rifle and Talis
  • Glissen will likely have both a Fire and an Ice sibling series each with 8 weapons and each will share 4 weapons with the other siblings with no weapon type being in all 3 series